[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Desrers wrote:
Hi guys. I'm trying upgrade gloves and there literally 0 gloves with exertes attack deal inc dmg implicit. So maybe somebody knows GGG delete those gloves or what?

search for debilitation gauntlets

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/lRJlw4pcV
"
Sinz0000 wrote:
Hi I am loving this build, it is fun when you actually one hit the whole area.
However, I need help, it sometimes just doesnt clear the screen even though the mobs are just normal mobs. it takes two slams to kill.
I am hoping to have this following sequence for my build whiling mapping(let me know if this cant always be the case): Enter the map> Use the two warcries>walk till you collect the mob>once the mob is lured slam them once to kill them> move forward for next mob...(keep the warcries up all the time)
if this is supposed to happen, i am not sure why is it not happening with me. Sometimes my slam just misses the mob while i am just two step away from them or sometimes i need to hit them twice or even thrice.

Also, the skill tectonic slam has some gaps in its flame branches, is there any way to make our branch bigger to occupy those gaps? :D

Overall I think I am taking too much time for one map. Any tips for Fast mapping would be appreciated.

The warcry sequence is also something that i get confused about. I am mostly using warcries after two or three slams.

I am very much willing to push this to end game. I want to blow up those big guys :D.

You are not using Herald of Ash, you are also missing Lion's Roar and Wise Oak both of which give you significant damage. On top of all this you are still level 72. In PoB you only have 2.6mil dmg.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Jan 18, 2021, 1:17:19 PM
Man i dont understand how you get your hit damage on the non crit version so high.

https://pastebin.com/qkHT692t

with this gear when i put it on your character is about 50 percent more hit damage.

what am i missing here?
"
jeric26 wrote:
Man i dont understand how you get your hit damage on the non crit version so high.

with this gear when i put it on your character is about 50 percent more hit damage.

what am i missing here?

You don't use the proper PoB settings. Use the pob link from non-crit version then just import your gear/skill tree, this way the PoB settings will stay and you get more accurate numbers. However, keep in mind the the max hit dmg ONLY applies in certain scenarios, like Wave of Conviction procced, Ngamahu's 100% phys as extra fire is up etc. Without these you will have way lower dmg numbers. With all these settings enabled it lists as 11mil~ avg. dmg but without these then it's only 5mil avg. dmg. Ngamahu is only up for 4sec every 10 seconds so basically it's on a 6sec cooldown. Only in these 4 seconds will you hit these high numbers.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:35 PM
"
jeric26 wrote:

what am i missing here?

Hi, I checked your POB and found several things:

1. In POB you should use combustion support in 6L so your ignite chance can be high enough. Your current ignite chance is only 21%, which is not enough in game play to trigger the "enemy ignited" switch in POB.

2. Get a exerted attack glove (50% increased damage)

3. Rings, amulet can benefit from flat physical damage

4. Ascendancy point change: use Ramako instead of Towha's chosen

5. I noticed some config difference, for example, number of war cries used should be 3 instead of 1 (because we use seismic cry, intimidating cry, and enduring cry before bosses). And enemies are intimidated because of intimidating cry.

6. I optimized the tree for more damage, please refer to my current tree (or the one in 30c version)

After those changes, your damage is ~11M max hit. The budget build from heist used cinderswallow to increase damage, but since early league this flask is very expensive, we can leave it for now.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 18, 2021, 2:09:27 PM
I've seen you've been hard at work helping everyone here JennoJoyce and wanted to say.... Thankyou!!! I haven't seen many build creators update and respond so often.
I've seen you've been hard at work helping everyone here JennoJoyce and wanted to say.... Thankyou!!! I haven't seen many build creators update and respond so often.
Just saw the most recent notation regarding not taking Tawhoa, Forest's Strength.

Will I lose out too much by taking Tasalio, Cleansing water instead of Ramako, Sun's Light? Or is Ramako a must?

Anyways been enjoying the build, really appreciate the newest just starting PoB.
Really looking forward to getting into the mid PoB once I can!
Last edited by PUNSHET2 on Jan 18, 2021, 4:31:45 PM
Hello,

I'm having huge survivability past tier 12/13, any ideas how to improve that? I'm heavily considering respecing right now.

"
"
sigdol wrote:

is the extra damage really worth the 2s of additional cool down ?
Last edited by plasticeyes on Jan 18, 2021, 4:36:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info