[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

My one isue with the POB is mana sustain, have to get some mana leech on gear/tree or use an enduring mana flask atm to fix it.
"
Jager235 wrote:
My one isue with the POB is mana sustain, have to get some mana leech on gear/tree or use an enduring mana flask atm to fix it.

Annoint Thrill Killer is enough for mana sustain, it helps good while clearing.
While Bossing u dont have mana problems normally
Last edited by Paddlor on Oct 25, 2021, 6:17:26 AM
"
sonni418 wrote:
I'm using this build in Scourge and im having an attack speed issue. I can barely attack before I get swarmed. I one shot most everything but it's hard to get that initial swing off at 1.41aps. Advice?

That is a very high rate of aps.

What maps are u currently running? Does it happen in Scourge or just regular maps?

That just sounds like a positioning problem. U can make good use of ur totems to block mobs from coming to u before going into scourge or stand back to a wall so u dont get swarmed from all sides.

I kinda know ur problem. What also helps is activating ur Lion's Roar flask when u get swarmed. That will give u enough time to swing and kill everything and then u r good to go.
Struggled with mana a far bit level 50+ (only 57 still) but I just got a cheap talisman amulet with Spirit Void on it, problem solved.
"
Paddlor wrote:
"
sonni418 wrote:
I'm using this build in Scourge and im having an attack speed issue. I can barely attack before I get swarmed. I one shot most everything but it's hard to get that initial swing off at 1.41aps. Advice?

That is a very high rate of aps.

What maps are u currently running? Does it happen in Scourge or just regular maps?

That just sounds like a positioning problem. U can make good use of ur totems to block mobs from coming to u before going into scourge or stand back to a wall so u dont get swarmed from all sides.

I kinda know ur problem. What also helps is activating ur Lion's Roar flask when u get swarmed. That will give u enough time to swing and kill everything and then u r good to go.

Im currently running white tier maps and all scourges at 0.91aps :DFor scourge i have advice to initiate slam and then enter the realm.With such big aoe u kill all the stuff in a blink of an eye when u enter.This build is not usual and requires some practice and positioning like the man said.
"
sonni418 wrote:

You can refer to the 3.16 Q&A about attack speed. Basically make sure your attack speed is less than 1 second in hideout.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Oct 25, 2021, 9:18:57 AM
Hey Jenno, another question here. With a 5-link for Tectonic Slam, is Shockwave Support or Pulverize better for that 5th slot?
"
MrChangg wrote:
Hey Jenno, another question here. With a 5-link for Tectonic Slam, is Shockwave Support or Pulverize better for that 5th slot?

If your attack time is less than 1second after pulverize then go for it. Otherwise shockwave.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
I'm thinking about switching to this build, i already have a few exs to build, should i still base my skills/tree off the new 50c build? and then maybe upgrade just the items?
When we start the transition to Crit, will we be using the same aura set up in Ultimatum with Petrified Blood and the Aura stacking with Arrogance? I'm looking on how to move my build forward. Thanks in Advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info