[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Dude, i love u so much. This is my favorite build from now. I'm only on 9-th Act and i'm getting a lot of satisfaction from smashing mobs. U awesome ! <3
Are you thinking about keeping the ascendencies the way they are? Or are you planning on respeccing them to what you previously had later?
"
Jager235 wrote:
Are you thinking about keeping the ascendencies the way they are? Or are you planning on respeccing them to what you previously had later?

Ascendency will be the same as league-start POB going forward
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
itpierdolka wrote:
Dude, i love u so much. This is my favorite build from now. I'm only on 9-th Act and i'm getting a lot of satisfaction from smashing mobs. U awesome ! <3

Glad to hear man! let's bring this build to end-game too :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hi, Jenno! Really like this build, Im using it for 2nd time. Thank you man!

But I have a several questions:
1. With the your latest POB update how you use phase run and frenzy charges together?
2. I see a lot of passives for guard skill in the tree. Are you using molten shell on left mouse button?
3. There are a lot of active skills, can you share your skill bindings? :)

Thanks!
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Jager235 wrote:

Ascendency will be the same as league-start POB going forward

Does this mean the playstyle has changed at all? Are you always dropping totems or still just really using for bosses.

I'm in mid tier maps already and haven't even done merc or uber lab because i didn't want to respec later lol. Have to love that density when you annihilate the entire sceen, so satisfying.
"
Horussant wrote:
Hi, Jenno! Really like this build, Im using it for 2nd time. Thank you man!

But I have a several questions:
1. With the your latest POB update how you use phase run and frenzy charges together?
2. I see a lot of passives for guard skill in the tree. Are you using molten shell on left mouse button?
3. There are a lot of active skills, can you share your skill bindings? :)

Thanks!

Those are great questions! I have combined them into one and answered them in the 3.16 Q&A section, please check it out.
"
Jager235 wrote:

Does this mean the playstyle has changed at all? Are you always dropping totems or still just really using for bosses.

I'm in mid tier maps already and haven't even done merc or uber lab because i didn't want to respec later lol. Have to love that density when you annihilate the entire sceen, so satisfying.

Totem will only be used for bosses and big encounters. During mapping we don't need them.
Looks interesting, and the explanation for most looks reasonable even so some buff uptime looks a bit stretched. But the biggest issues, game has change a lot over the last patches and ther eis no update pob to have an idea how this would scale for 3.16, the only pob is a budget one and doesnt look to nice, low damage even with everything buffed (for a 50c theorycal budget i guess its ok)
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
Looks interesting, and the explanation for most looks reasonable even so some buff uptime looks a bit stretched. But the biggest issues, game has change a lot over the last patches and ther eis no update pob to have an idea how this would scale for 3.16, the only pob is a budget one and doesnt look to nice, low damage even with everything buffed (for a 50c theorycal budget i guess its ok)

The budget POB is only to get us started, the damage will scale when converting to crit.

I will update the rest of the sections gradually during the league. I would really appreciate If you could point out what specific explanation about the buff time is a bit stretched and I will change accordingly.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Oct 26, 2021, 3:28:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info