[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Sry if this was asked or explained already. Why do we use the Timeless Jewel Notable "transcendence" ?

Isnt Survivability kinda bad, when exchanging Elemental Resistances for Armour ... which we dont really have much of ?
Last edited by xOHNOx on Oct 25, 2021, 4:44:10 PM
Jenno - I use a Tidebreaker and I have every attack speed talent you have and all gems (FoW, Shockwave, Ele. Dmg. w/ Attacks, Pulverize, Melee phys. dmg.). 15% attack speed on my gloves.

My attack speed in hideout is 1.59? The attack seems extremely slow, even in mapping where I'm hearing it needs to be around 1.0. Thoughts?

Thanks again for the guide.
Last edited by alive5151 on Oct 25, 2021, 6:51:50 PM
Hi Jenno, love the build! Fist of War support is one of my favorite gems in the game. I was just wondering if I should be eventually striving for the gem setup on this forum post rather than the PoB, since I noticed a few differences (i.e. Seismic Cry not being on the PoB). Thanks!
So we don't look to the part for gearing towards crit because we got Resolute technique right?
"
MaigalHS wrote:
I'm thinking about switching to this build, i already have a few exs to build, should i still base my skills/tree off the new 50c build? and then maybe upgrade just the items?

Yeah you can start with the 50c build. I will upgrade other budget levels gradually in the league.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Gungeir wrote:
When we start the transition to Crit, will we be using the same aura set up in Ultimatum with Petrified Blood and the Aura stacking with Arrogance? I'm looking on how to move my build forward. Thanks in Advance!

I'm still in act 8 and haven't given much thought in directions to move forward the build to be honest. You can start with that then transition to what I update later easily.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
xOHNOx wrote:
Sry if this was asked or explained already. Why do we use the Timeless Jewel Notable "transcendence" ?

Isnt Survivability kinda bad, when exchanging Elemental Resistances for Armour ... which we dont really have much of ?

when using transcendence, your defense against elemental damage increases significantly. But as cost, your defense against physical damage drops too.

Since most of the dangers in end-game is elemental damage, therefore, survivability increases on average.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Oct 26, 2021, 8:50:24 AM
"
alive5151 wrote:
Jenno - I use a Tidebreaker and I have every attack speed talent you have and all gems (FoW, Shockwave, Ele. Dmg. w/ Attacks, Pulverize, Melee phys. dmg.). 15% attack speed on my gloves.

My attack speed in hideout is 1.59? The attack seems extremely slow, even in mapping where I'm hearing it needs to be around 1.0. Thoughts?

Thanks again for the guide.

By 1.59 you mean attack time? I checked your gear and I think it shouldn't be that slow, can you go to hideout and move your curser to the skill and see what's the attack time?
"
Soijo wrote:
So we don't look to the part for gearing towards crit because we got Resolute technique right?

Once we convert to crit, we will drop resolute technique. We don't worry about crit for budget POB.
"
ArgeyBargey wrote:
Hi Jenno, love the build! Fist of War support is one of my favorite gems in the game. I was just wondering if I should be eventually striving for the gem setup on this forum post rather than the PoB, since I noticed a few differences (i.e. Seismic Cry not being on the PoB). Thanks!

Hi, as stated in the 3.16 intro, many of the guide's content needs to be updated, and please use POB as main source of reference if there's a conflict.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info