[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hey, I just dropped over 160ex on this build! The only issue is, my hit chance is only 60%... which is a biiig issue. My accuracy is higher than that in the 3.13 end game POB, your accuracy there is listed as ~450 (says 100% chance to hit) my in game accuracy is 512 and listed as 60% (which is def true as i am missing about half the time)

I am running all the same skills, nodes, gear, as you - but somehow your POB says you have 100% chance to hit with less accuracy than me. Any idea?
"
Hey, I just dropped over 160ex on this build! The only issue is, my hit chance is only 60%... which is a biiig issue. My accuracy is higher than that in the 3.13 end game POB, your accuracy there is listed as ~450 (says 100% chance to hit) my in game accuracy is 512 and listed as 60% (which is def true as i am missing about half the time)

I am running all the same skills, nodes, gear, as you - but somehow your POB says you have 100% chance to hit with less accuracy than me. Any idea?

You need to bench craft Hits Can't Be Evaded on your weapon
Last edited by macspayn on Feb 17, 2021, 6:16:46 AM
"

You probably need "hits cannot be evaded" on your warsaff it's a veiled craft
"

Not every # seconds. Use seismic cry every 5 slams, use intimidating cry every 3 slams.

Oh yeah ok that's already what i'm doing.

Seismic 5 => 2 slam => Intimidating = Seismic 3 + intimidating 3 i use this combinaison mostly on boss since only Seismic is enough for mapping ( more aoe )
"
Dannvel wrote:
Hi !

Thanks for your build, I've been using it since day one

It's my first league so I am still kind of a noob at this but I have a few questions after analysing the video demonstrations

- How do you keep such a high movement speed at all time ? I pop all my flasks after they run out and still I feel as slow as a mule compared to you, same for the attack speed !

- Against bosses (like conquerors) I feel like I lack survavibility,once all my flask charges are gone (specially the mana) I'm find myself helpless against the boss.. running around.. trying to poke. I know I think I lack mana regen but still..

I am currently using the non-crit vers' since the crit vers is kind of expensive for me

If you need some example of how I try to play your build, you can check my twitch channel (Danvell) and maybe it'll be more clear !

Best regards

Danvell

Hi, to answer your question:

- Other than gears, the movement speed is from tailwind + elusive + quicksilver + cinderswallow . Now we have even more (because of phasing)

- The 2ex setup probably needs to hit A8 conqueror 3-5 times if you manage the buff correctly. Otherwise it would take even longer. Your direction should be both upgrading your gear and manage the play style better. (I'm assuming you've checked the Q&A on "why deal no damage")

About the gear upgrade, you can refer to the transition guide under Q&A too, that would give you a smooth transition while continuously improving your damage.

By the way what's your twitch link? I probably would create a community showcase section, other players have shared their videos on this too :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
DelicMatkap wrote:
Hello i just started making your build and i ahve a question i have enlighten+anger mana reserve reducement but i still cant run the 4 auras at the same time is there a solution for that?

Also the reduced anger reservation mod on amulet.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
M1s3k wrote:
In mid buget with crit build should i go with gems like in POB or should i go like in the forum?

Go with POB :)
Spent around 150 Jagged Fossils trying to get a good staff on a good base but didn't get anything D:

Do you recommend that I spam more Fossils or just get a good weapon but on a weaker base? Thank you :)
"
Spent around 150 Jagged Fossils trying to get a good staff on a good base but didn't get anything D:

Do you recommend that I spam more Fossils or just get a good weapon but on a weaker base? Thank you :)

if you can find weaker base with 500+ high phys damage, then go for it.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
DelicMatkap wrote:
Hello i just started making your build and i ahve a question i have enlighten+anger mana reserve reducement but i still cant run the 4 auras at the same time is there a solution for that?

Also the reduced anger reservation mod on amulet.

i already have that :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info