[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hi, Jenno! please check your PM
"

immortal ambition is definitely pretty powerful for mid-budget build.

However, in end-game, choosing soul tether means we are giving up its alternative:

stygian vise with 12% life, 115+ life, 50% increased elem damage, tripple t1 res.

on top of that, the mods on abyss jewel too, the corrupted blood immunity, 20+ life, chance to gain phasing. etc

I'm pretty sure you get the idea now :)

Yeah, I get your idea. That's a belt worth 2-5 exalt. So before getting a such belt, Soul Thether would be better, while you can save currency to focus on a better weapon/armour.
Last edited by NightStayStar on Feb 16, 2021, 2:19:25 PM
What does Max Hit : Show maximum hit for LINING up all warcries mean in path of building ?

I have another question. Why do we lose dps when we add more attack speed to the build ? is it because of fist of war ?

Thanks !
Last edited by reeld on Feb 16, 2021, 3:13:46 PM
What kind of resists are we looking at for this build? I'm at around 70ish before endurance charges and it seems to be fine with the exception of ele weakness map's. I feel like I have to avoid those or risk death. Do we shoot for more than cap? Or are we ok with even less, say 62 because of endurance charges..

I ran an eradicator map with ele weakness and couldn't even get close to him cuz he one shot me with the lightning. Maybe it was just a bad map roll or I need to git gud. Always found him easy with other builds though
Last edited by DrRats on Feb 16, 2021, 3:22:22 PM
"
DrRats wrote:
What kind of resists are we looking at for this build? I'm at around 70ish before endurance charges and it seems to be fine with the exception of ele weakness map's. I feel like I have to avoid those or risk death. Do we shoot for more than cap? Or are we ok with even less, say 62 because of endurance charges..

I ran an eradicator map with ele weakness and couldn't even get close to him cuz he one shot me with the lightning. Maybe it was just a bad map roll or I need to git gud. Always found him easy with other builds though

You really should have 75% in all res. Even if endurance charge give you some, don't count on it

Cheiftain ascendancy is really good to cap your res with the free 100 res fire.

You can even cap chaos :D
Last edited by reeld on Feb 16, 2021, 4:50:54 PM
Followed your advice and got a pretty good staff for just 1 exalt and then used the Grove to annul off one affix. Now it has room for the multi-mod.

I'll craft Can't Evade, obviously, but what do you recommend for the second craft? Looks like you removed the gear from the end-game section.
"
reeld wrote:
"
DrRats wrote:

You really should have 75% in all res. Even if endurance charge give you some, don't count on it

Cheiftain ascendancy is really good to cap your res with the free 100 res fire.

You can even cap chaos :D

Seemed like a waste of ascendancy but the resist seems very nice!
Hi,

Thank you for this build !
Just a little question, i saw u used smoke cloud from medium cluster in crit build.
You also kept unwavering stance key so we can't evade attacks.
In this case, smoke cloud is useless no ? in every case we cannot evade attacks even if the monsters are blind.
Thanks !

"
reeld wrote:
What does Max Hit : Show maximum hit for LINING up all warcries mean in path of building ?

I have another question. Why do we lose dps when we add more attack speed to the build ? is it because of fist of war ?

Thanks !

The max hit under warcry calculation mode? It means all warcies effects are stacked together at max effect.

Our build's damage is measured by max damage/hit, how POB calculates DPS isn't accurate for us. Detail in Q&A.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 16, 2021, 7:21:38 PM
"
Piffle213 wrote:
Followed your advice and got a pretty good staff for just 1 exalt and then used the Grove to annul off one affix. Now it has room for the multi-mod.

I'll craft Can't Evade, obviously, but what do you recommend for the second craft? Looks like you removed the gear from the end-game section.

You can go to my profile check my craft of current weapon.

The second craft should be quality.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info