[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
reeld wrote:

I crafted this, any idea how to improve it ?

I was thinking about trying to find a : remove fire to get ride of fire res and craft : Hit can't be evaded + a suffixe

OR

Use an add FIRE as prefixe for x/x fire damage

I'm playing SSF btw

If you are planning to get a weapon for mid-budget crit build, I recommend staff.

If this is for the 2ex build, then you don't need the hits can't be evaded because you have resolute technique
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
There are 3 good watcher's eye mods, you can try to get 2 of them:
-#% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger
-#% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger
-Damage Penetrates #% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

Sure you don't mean Phys/Extra Fire ?

We already have 100% Conversion from Ascendancy + Tectonic Slam itself?

Phys/Extra Fire + Pen seems also slightly better than CritMulti/Pen or CritMulti/ Phys/Extra Fire - your thoughts?
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
Yoman wrote:
"
There are 3 good watcher's eye mods, you can try to get 2 of them:
-#% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger
-#% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger
-Damage Penetrates #% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

Sure you don't mean Phys/Extra Fire ?

We already have 100% Conversion from Ascendancy + Tectonic Slam itself?

Phys/Extra Fire + Pen seems also slightly better than CritMulti/Pen or CritMulti/ Phys/Extra Fire - your thoughts?

Thanks for pointing it out. I meant Phys/Extra Fire. I will update the guide.

Yeah , Phys/Extra Fire + Penare slightly better, but the differences are not that much, so it's better to give people more options.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.

I just got a good outcome with an annul for the first time while playing this game since Incursion League!
What is the best way to proceed from here?
"
NitainExtract wrote:

I just got a good outcome with an annul for the first time while playing this game since Incursion League!
What is the best way to proceed from here?

nice! multi-mod it and craft hits can't be evaded and quality of your choice.
How do I safely remove the multimod and replace it with a useful suffix? Do I just remove non attack/ add attack and pray that it doesn't add an accuracy rating suffix?
"
NitainExtract wrote:
How do I safely remove the multimod and replace it with a useful suffix? Do I just remove non attack/ add attack and pray that it doesn't add an accuracy rating suffix?

Yep. If it does, you need to start over.
Added new Maven kill video for folks having difficulty with Maven fight.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 18, 2021, 12:16:47 AM
Hi,

How to craft the helmet & rings and is there way to craft the belt?
Hi, Im still like a "paper" against Sirus

Do you have any suggestion on what I could improve next?

https://pastebin.com/y8BRcpVq

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info