[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
dsintegrate wrote:
So is all that Measured Fury do is just increase the number of hits for the warcries ( IE from 3 to 4 and 5 to 6 etc) and thats all? Im wondering if i can skip that part for now, and annoint Whispers of Doom for now, since im in SSF and killed plenty of sirus and conquerors but all i have is 1 crusader exalted orb, and i cant imagine finding both sirus exalt and hunter exalt to make that mixed chest, and if all that Measured Fury does is just give me one more attack and does not boost anything else, i may pass on it for now.

Im using this, my necro chest for now, but i hate the swapping and chroming each time between chars, so i plan to crusader exalt an astral plate and chaos it for exploding and some good res/life, then six linking it, what do u think about that?
Just got that chest in delve, do u think i can do smh with it?

Also, before i annoint Whispers of Doom(that sucker is hard to get, 3 gold oils lel), which curse do u think is better? I got semi good rings with both flammability and assassin's mark, but obv its pointless to use them both before i get Whispers of Doom.

Also what amulet u think would be best in SSF case? Obviously getting an eye and hitting anger on it i dont want to bet on, i mean i would think about it if i ever hit it. But in case i dont(most likely) whats the best amulet?

What do you think about this amulet? Can you give me a tip on something craftable that is not watchers eye reliant?

This is one of my possible staffs for now(rolled the high added phys with an essence), since i had no luck with tacati incursions. Im waiting to get an annulment orb and find hits cant be evaded recipe from vagan, and then hope for the 50/50 to remove one of the resistances, then ending up with smh like:
The 3 mods u see(without one of the resistances), can have up to 3 crafted mods, hits cant be evaded, 100-129% increased phys. Do u think its a good start or would i just waste exalts?

What helm do u think i should look for before uber lab spamming it for the tectonic slam dmg? I wanna spend alot on 1 helm now and make sure its as good as it can be so i dont have to spam uber labs again on an upgrade later for some time. I have 2k chaos rn so i can spam some warlord helms with hopes. Perhaps try to chaos an inc elemental dmg/crit multipl/nearby enemies -fire res(2 of these 3)? I guess -fire res on nearby enemies is the most important one or what do u say?

Are these gloves okay for a starter, or should i press for culling strike?

Since i dont have a gem with bleed immunity, what would u say is the best flask setup?(dont have bottled faith)

% increased fire damage does boost our damage right?

I got a ton of fossils, is there a good fossil combo that can give me a chance at some good item?

I really freaking love your build, idk if it will get as strong as my necro, but sure is waaaay more fun(necro kinda boring sadly), and since i clear all content with my necro, i really wanna invest all i have this league for that awesome build of yours. Please keep us updated, i will surely keep asking silly questions xD, u rock!

1. if you have a really good chest armour, then I guess you can skip measued fury and anoint the +1 curse.

2. before annointing +1 curse, I recommend flammability, because it can be applied to all mobs whereas assassin's mark only owkrs on rare and unique enemy.

3. for amulet, if we are not running anger, then the stats you can look for are: crit multi, life, flat phys, resistance. Your amulet seems pretty good.

4. the staff is pretty good. In the meantime, if the annulment didn't work, you can always craft a new one: alt spam to get good %phys, then regal to rare and multi-mod it.

5. for helmet, the -9 res is the most important, find a lvl 85+ base of your choice(ideally strength based), then use scorched fossil on it. it only takes on average 16 fossils to get the mod, which can save you tons of chaos. Other mods on helmet that are good but optional are: life, elem damage, +1 power charge, crit multi and resistance. Once you have the -9% fire res mod, you can also multi-mod it for life and res.

6. For gloves, going for culling strike is the best, it isn't that hard to roll by alteration. But your gloves looks great for starter.

7. for flask setup, since you are on crit version already, then you can go with the mid-budget setup. For 3 utility flasks, you need: freeze immunity, curse immunity and bleed imunity.

Glad you are enjoying the build, hope I didn't miss any question :) feel free to ask more anytime
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

5. for helmet, the -9 res is the most important, find a lvl 85+ base of your choice(ideally strength based), then use scorched fossil on it. it only takes on average 16 fossils to get the mod, which can save you tons of chaos. Other mods on helmet that are good but optional are: life, elem damage, +1 power charge, crit multi and resistance. Once you have the -9% fire res mod, you can also multi-mod it for life and res.

Hey JennoJoyce, I'd like to craft a nice helmet next, but I'm unsure why we'd need ilvl85? The -x% Fire res mod on warlord may be ilvl85, but on poedb it seems that the same mod as delve mod is from ilvl1? That does not make much sense, but maybe I'm missing something here. If I want to use fossilcrafting on a enchanted helmet to get the mod, do I really need the high ilvl? Those are starting at 5ex for the base. ilvl84 seems to be a bit cheaper (but not all that much)
If I just create an "intro level" helm, I can get an ilvl 83 helmet with +40% tec slam damage for about 30-40c, losing out on highest res and armor mods.
I don't know how long it'll take me to get enough currency to craft the "endgame" version, but since I'm still using Hrimnor's... ;)

Opinions?
"
Datrogh wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Hey JennoJoyce, I'd like to craft a nice helmet next, but I'm unsure why we'd need ilvl85? The -x% Fire res mod on warlord may be ilvl85, but on poedb it seems that the same mod as delve mod is from ilvl1? That does not make much sense, but maybe I'm missing something here. If I want to use fossilcrafting on a enchanted helmet to get the mod, do I really need the high ilvl? Those are starting at 5ex for the base. ilvl84 seems to be a bit cheaper (but not all that much)
If I just create an "intro level" helm, I can get an ilvl 83 helmet with +40% tec slam damage for about 30-40c, losing out on highest res and armor mods.
I don't know how long it'll take me to get enough currency to craft the "endgame" version, but since I'm still using Hrimnor's... ;)

Opinions?

Hey, if you want to craft the -9% fire res on helmet, then the item level needs to be at least 85.

The delve item drop from delve chests may not be limited by item level, but the odds of finding a helmet with both tectonic enchant and -9% fire res mod in delve chest is close to 0 :)

if you are planning for end game then you can keep searching for a lvl 85+ tectonic slam enchant helmet, you can use this link to search:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/JagQPOail

you can get a normal base helmet then use a warlord exalt on it. Regardless, you should not spend more than 3 ex for finding a base.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Oct 30, 2020, 12:30:58 PM
Ah, so my mistake was that while I can fossilcraft the mod, the base needs to be a warlord helm, because the delve mods are only for items actually dropped in delve. Whoops, learning new things every day.
Sadly, the only bases for strength helmets with ilvl85 AND the enchant are 5ex+, even when including the second tier bases and all offline sellers...

There is exactly one int/str with that criteria based on offer atm, and it's sold by *drum roll* you :D

I'll try my luck with the few sellers of str bases ^^

Edit: I just bought a base for 5 ex, and using 3 essence of greed and a warlord slam had this:

Now I'm scared to try crafting a better helm with fossils...
Last edited by Datrogh on Oct 30, 2020, 5:01:53 PM
"
Datrogh wrote:
Ah, so my mistake was that while I can fossilcraft the mod, the base needs to be a warlord helm, because the delve mods are only for items actually dropped in delve. Whoops, learning new things every day.
Sadly, the only bases for strength helmets with ilvl85 AND the enchant are 5ex+, even when including the second tier bases and all offline sellers...

There is exactly one int/str with that criteria based on offer atm, and it's sold by *drum roll* you :D

I'll try my luck with the few sellers of str bases ^^

Edit: I just bought a base for 5 ex, and using 3 essence of greed and a warlord slam had this:

Now I'm scared to try crafting a better helm with fossils...

haha back when I was experimenting different gears, I bought several bases for crafting :)

your helmet looks pretty nice! you could use it for a while until you farm enough currency to fossil craft the -9 fire res.

Hey bro, from where comes that 1.5k life regn? I have only 4.5k HP but my regn reach 700

And what u think is the best way to craft our weapon? I trying with jagged fossils, is it?
I play on ps4 and the market is really poor
"
LeleuRooTs wrote:
Hey bro, from where comes that 1.5k life regn? I have only 4.5k HP but my regn reach 700

And what u think is the best way to craft our weapon? I trying with jagged fossils, is it?
I play on ps4 and the market is really poor

hey the bottled faith will boost your life regen a lot.

for the weapon crafting in ps4 or ssf, you can find a base of your choice (check out my recommendation in the gear section) then use alteration to get good %phys, regal it, make sure it's the only prefix. then multi-craft flat phys and 100% hit chance on it.
Next Question to JennoJoyce: Where did you get you amulet? There is currently only one on the market even close to it (and still pretty far away) for 18ex.
I'll consider crafting one, but I wouldn't even know where to begin.
With my current setup, I'd shoot for an Amulet with
- Anger Mana Reservation
- 70+ Life
- 30+ Crit Multi
- Phys Damage

I don't NEED resistances or Attributes, so everything else is a bonus...

Any ideas except hoping and scraping? ^^
"
Datrogh wrote:
Next Question to JennoJoyce: Where did you get you amulet? There is currently only one on the market even close to it (and still pretty far away) for 18ex.
I'll consider crafting one, but I wouldn't even know where to begin.
With my current setup, I'd shoot for an Amulet with
- Anger Mana Reservation
- 70+ Life
- 30+ Crit Multi
- Phys Damage

I don't NEED resistances or Attributes, so everything else is a bonus...

Any ideas except hoping and scraping? ^^

I got mine from trade several weeks ago for about 2ex, I'll admit it's a pretty lucky find :)

You can get an equivalent amulet by multimod crafting, you just need to find one with anger and t1 crit multi. then multi-mod the life and flat phys on it.

if you want to be safe at getting a base with those 2 mods, you can find one from trade with open prefix & suffix, then do the "suffix can't be changed" and scour it.

or you can use buy existing ones and apply anullment orb on it.
Crafted this today

Could not believe this is possible without harvest.

Guess we can start now :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info