[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Skylardin wrote:
Hi, i rly like this build ,but i never craft weapons from scratch. Can u write guide step by step how to craft this staff?

If you are playing trade league you can buy a staff with good %increased phys and flat phys then craft 100 hit chance on it.

If you are playing SSF, then I guess you can simply alt spam for a good %increased phys, make sure it's only prefix, then multi-mod flat phys + hits can't be evaded on it.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Skylardin wrote:
Hi, i rly like this build ,but i never craft weapons from scratch. Can u write guide step by step how to craft this staff?

If you are playing trade league you can buy a staff with good %increased phys and flat phys then craft 100 hit chance on it.

If you are playing SSF, then I guess you can simply alt spam for a good %increased phys, make sure it's only prefix, then multi-mod flat phys + hits can't be evaded on it.

THX, for fast reply. Now i just buy, or craft explode chest and go mid budget.
Btw, rly fun build for me. Ppl complain about multi skill use and i play cyclone chemp. Right click all time. Boring af.
So, thx for this build, it's rly enjoyable playstyle for me.
Hello! First of all i want to say thank you. I started with a rf/flame wall chieftain and didnt liked, so i searched other build to play and found yours, its really fun play with tectonic slam!
Im slowing changing my equips, already bought a staff but i made a mistake..
I got confused and bought a staff with free suffix, instead of prefix :(
(and physical damage to chaos damage is bad?)
What you suggest? I'll have hudge problems with it?

Last edited by LeleuRooTs on Oct 25, 2020, 9:18:39 PM
"
LeleuRooTs wrote:
Hello! First of all i want to say thank you. I started with a rf/flame wall chieftain and didnt liked, so i searched other build to play and found yours, its really fun play with tectonic slam!
Im slowing changing my equips, already bought a staff but i made a mistake..
I got confused and bought a staff with free suffix, instead of prefix :(
(and physical damage to chaos damage is bad?)
What you suggest? I'll have hudge problems with it?

Unavailable

If you are using resolute technique (the 100% hit chance node), then this is a good staff to use. When you are about to convert to critical strike build, then having the 'hits can't be evaded' craft is necessary, because otherwise the hit chance is only around 60%.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
how to do mana sustain?
"
NoobPlayX wrote:
how to do mana sustain?

updated Q/A section for mana sustain
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
NoobPlayX wrote:
how to do mana sustain?

updated Q/A section for mana sustain

Maybe add the Divergent Added Elemental Damage Support which gives Mana Leech? That way the progression between Lowbudget and Midlevel is easier, because you want to anoint +1 Curses at some point there and the damage from the normal support gem's quality doesn't matter that much.

That will probably be my next update. Got myself a nice staff and finished crafting it yesterday

Together with the Chest

I was able to triple my damage with the respec to crit nodes. Need some more crit to get closer to effective 100%, though.
"
Datrogh wrote:

Maybe add the Divergent Added Elemental Damage Support which gives Mana Leech? That way the progression between Lowbudget and Midlevel is easier, because you want to anoint +1 Curses at some point there and the damage from the normal support gem's quality doesn't matter that much.

That will probably be my next update. Got myself a nice staff and finished crafting it yesterday

Together with the Chest

I was able to triple my damage with the respec to crit nodes. Need some more crit to get closer to effective 100%, though.

cool, thanks for the advice I updated the mana leech skill gem in the section.

Your gears look pretty great!
Welcome more questions
So is all that Measured Fury do is just increase the number of hits for the warcries ( IE from 3 to 4 and 5 to 6 etc) and thats all? Im wondering if i can skip that part for now, and annoint Whispers of Doom for now, since im in SSF and killed plenty of sirus and conquerors but all i have is 1 crusader exalted orb, and i cant imagine finding both sirus exalt and hunter exalt to make that mixed chest, and if all that Measured Fury does is just give me one more attack and does not boost anything else, i may pass on it for now.

Im using this, my necro chest for now, but i hate the swapping and chroming each time between chars, so i plan to crusader exalt an astral plate and chaos it for exploding and some good res/life, then six linking it, what do u think about that?
Just got that chest in delve, do u think i can do smh with it?

Also, before i annoint Whispers of Doom(that sucker is hard to get, 3 gold oils lel), which curse do u think is better? I got semi good rings with both flammability and assassin's mark, but obv its pointless to use them both before i get Whispers of Doom.

Also what amulet u think would be best in SSF case? Obviously getting an eye and hitting anger on it i dont want to bet on, i mean i would think about it if i ever hit it. But in case i dont(most likely) whats the best amulet?

What do you think about this amulet? Can you give me a tip on something craftable that is not watchers eye reliant?

This is one of my possible staffs for now(rolled the high added phys with an essence), since i had no luck with tacati incursions. Im waiting to get an annulment orb and find hits cant be evaded recipe from vagan, and then hope for the 50/50 to remove one of the resistances, then ending up with smh like:
The 3 mods u see(without one of the resistances), can have up to 3 crafted mods, hits cant be evaded, 100-129% increased phys. Do u think its a good start or would i just waste exalts?

What helm do u think i should look for before uber lab spamming it for the tectonic slam dmg? I wanna spend alot on 1 helm now and make sure its as good as it can be so i dont have to spam uber labs again on an upgrade later for some time. I have 2k chaos rn so i can spam some warlord helms with hopes. Perhaps try to chaos an inc elemental dmg/crit multipl/nearby enemies -fire res(2 of these 3)? I guess -fire res on nearby enemies is the most important one or what do u say?

Are these gloves okay for a starter, or should i press for culling strike?

Since i dont have a gem with bleed immunity, what would u say is the best flask setup?(dont have bottled faith)

% increased fire damage does boost our damage right?

I got a ton of fossils, is there a good fossil combo that can give me a chance at some good item?

I really freaking love your build, idk if it will get as strong as my necro, but sure is waaaay more fun(necro kinda boring sadly), and since i clear all content with my necro, i really wanna invest all i have this league for that awesome build of yours. Please keep us updated, i will surely keep asking silly questions xD, u rock!
Last edited by dsintegrate on Oct 29, 2020, 10:28:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info