[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

hey nice build here...

was wondering would you recommender this build with the 2ex startup link you have setup as a league starter?
"
Totmau5 wrote:
Crafted this today

Could not believe this is possible without harvest.

Guess we can start now :D

dang! that chest armor is worth mirrors I think
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JeRzFINEST wrote:
hey nice build here...

was wondering would you recommender this build with the 2ex startup link you have setup as a league starter?

definitely would recommend as league starter!

I started this build as league starter myself too, with only 2ex investment, we have enough damage to oneshot red tier map bosses :)

I also killed A8 awakener with budget gears.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
can you see please https://pastebin.com/74EXQj20 I can't get as much damage as yours, tell me, maybe I'm doing something wrong
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Totmau5 wrote:
Crafted this today

Could not believe this is possible without harvest.

Guess we can start now :D

dang! that chest armor is worth mirrors I think

It is ! if you guys have too much currency you can get a mirrored copy :D
"
Ds.Rexxar wrote:
can you see please https://pastebin.com/74EXQj20 I can't get as much damage as yours, tell me, maybe I'm doing something wrong

replied in your direct message :)
Okay now i tried to craft some elusive / tailwind boots.... the outcome is as sick as the chest.... dont know why i am so lucky XD

"
Totmau5 wrote:
Okay now i tried to craft some elusive / tailwind boots.... the outcome is as sick as the chest.... dont know why i am so lucky XD

I bricked 4 elusive/tailwind two-toned boots to before getting one that I can multicraft. if only i can have your rng...
"
Datrogh wrote:
Ah, so my mistake was that while I can fossilcraft the mod, the base needs to be a warlord helm, because the delve mods are only for items actually dropped in delve. Whoops, learning new things every day.
Sadly, the only bases for strength helmets with ilvl85 AND the enchant are 5ex+, even when including the second tier bases and all offline sellers...

There is exactly one int/str with that criteria based on offer atm, and it's sold by *drum roll* you :D

I'll try my luck with the few sellers of str bases ^^

Edit: I just bought a base for 5 ex, and using 3 essence of greed and a warlord slam had this:

Now I'm scared to try crafting a better helm with fossils...

The base needs to be a warlord helm

rly

I buy base for 3 ex and use 50 fosils...
https://ibb.co/m5NwzT9
can i slam it with warlord orb than craft this?
Hey JennoJoyce! What belt base would u recommend for SSF if stygian vise is quite useless for me cuz i dont have the corrupted blood jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info