[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

with the death of Oskarms i am really liking the idea of a well rolled pair of these:

Thanks for you work, your build is amazing. It's my first time with marauder, sorry if is dumb question. In your videos when you use Enduring Cry before a fight, you get a endurance charge, how do you do that? When I use the ability, I don't gain anything if there are no nearby monsters.
Last edited by locust10000 on Sep 21, 2020, 5:28:23 AM
"
locust10000 wrote:
Thanks for you work, your build is amazing. It's my first time with marauder, sorry if is dumb question. In your videos when you use Enduring Cry before a fight, you get a endurance charge, how do you do that? When I use the ability, I don't gain anything if there are no nearby monsters.

They have slightly nerfed enduring cry, hence you don't get endurance charges when no mobs are around anymore.
oh btw a great starting chest piece pretty cheap is this below. It works really well with our endurance charges.

"
oh btw a great starting chest piece pretty cheap is this below. It works really well with our endurance charges.

Great suggestion! Thanks! Still rocking a Tabula but thats a good one for us!
I trying your build this league, very interresting for me. Awsome job !
I've one question : in the 3.12: Level 73 PoB the Cast when damage taken support gem is full level and in other builds it's like level 11 max. I'm just asking why.
I'm not too good in theory crafting so.. :)

Thanks for your answer.

Have a good day !
"
Sebulba59 wrote:
I trying your build this league, very interresting for me. Awsome job !
I've one question : in the 3.12: Level 73 PoB the Cast when damage taken support gem is full level and in other builds it's like level 11 max. I'm just asking why.
I'm not too good in theory crafting so.. :)

Thanks for your answer.

Have a good day !

A few of the PoBs had my actual gem levels, some were leveling still. Some I adjusted to 21. I was doing a lot of tinkering making this guide. So some things may be just a tad different in the PoBs. I ran all my CWDT at 20/20 last season.

Selling my old helm as I upgraded. Priced to go so PM me in game @NoobNoobinOceansEleven thanks!
How tanky is this build?

And how viable would it be to change kaoms roots to some Boots with Movementspeed and take Unwavering Stance on the tree?
Last edited by V4ldaran on Sep 21, 2020, 11:46:16 AM
"
V4ldaran wrote:
How tanky is this build?

And how viable would it be to change kaoms roots to some Boots with Movementspeed and take Unwavering Stance on the tree?

It's viable if you really work on your chaos resist. Otherwise it's hard to drop Unrelenting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info