[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Just change your ascendancy until you get the boots (unstoppable, im using it for now also)! Saves your life until then! Glad you're having fun! Just zooming on tier 3-4s right now, saving for the gears! We do need a little attack speed at the start, blood rage will really help with that immediately as well! Try diving to the side of the packs, our aoe will still kill them, try not to just center dive in them while were still weaker defensively. helps me a lot.

That's actually a great idea lol, I hadn't looked at the ascendancy tree at all, I'll do that! I should be able to get the boots by level 66 too, I have a 6 slot axe waiting for me, which should cover the slot loss from the boots. Thanks a bunch!!!

And yea this build is amazing. This is only the 2nd char I've played, the first being a Cyclone Berserker, but this build is super fun and unique. Watching the AOE cover the entire screen from Fist of War + Seismic Cry is just so addicting ahahaha. It's going to be hard to put this build down to work on other characters later on lol! Plus, I love the way the skill looks with Fist of War. The blue/red color combo is honestly better than most MTX available in the store lmao
"
Haker10201 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Just change your ascendancy until you get the boots (unstoppable, im using it for now also)! Saves your life until then! Glad you're having fun! Just zooming on tier 3-4s right now, saving for the gears! We do need a little attack speed at the start, blood rage will really help with that immediately as well! Try diving to the side of the packs, our aoe will still kill them, try not to just center dive in them while were still weaker defensively. helps me a lot.

That's actually a great idea lol, I hadn't looked at the ascendancy tree at all, I'll do that! I should be able to get the boots by level 66 too, I have a 6 slot axe waiting for me, which should cover the slot loss from the boots. Thanks a bunch!!!

And yea this build is amazing. This is only the 2nd char I've played, the first being a Cyclone Berserker, but this build is super fun and unique. Watching the AOE cover the entire screen from Fist of War + Seismic Cry is just so addicting ahahaha. It's going to be hard to put this build down to work on other characters later on lol! Plus, I love the way the skill looks with Fist of War. The blue/red color combo is honestly better than most MTX available in the store lmao

The MTX is SO NICE!!!! Red Crash, Blue Splash! I added in a wolf MTX howling during enduring cry for when i heal also lol. The sound isnt the best on it sadly but i love it!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 20, 2020, 5:14:53 PM
Would you guys do Sinvicta's Mettle or Debeon's Dirge for map start?
"
Oakcrest wrote:
Would you guys do Sinvicta's Mettle or Debeon's Dirge for map start?

Sinvicta
"
Haker10201 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

You could also pick up Unwavering Stance for 2 skill points before getting Kaoms Roots. I guess that would be my choice.
hey guys, league started this build on hc friday. about to hit maps and having an absolute blast

for hc, i feel like jugg has a lot of good survivability tools that i can leverage, but i'm still looking for more. was wondering if anyone had tried dropping feller of foes to swap to a staff considering we path right by the staff wheel? maybe with glancing blows too. are we on axes for crit? is it necessary for the damage? appreciate any answers, i rarely play melee so i don't know much about endgame weapon selection
"
Homesuck wrote:
hey guys, league started this build on hc friday. about to hit maps and having an absolute blast

for hc, i feel like jugg has a lot of good survivability tools that i can leverage, but i'm still looking for more. was wondering if anyone had tried dropping feller of foes to swap to a staff considering we path right by the staff wheel? maybe with glancing blows too. are we on axes for crit? is it necessary for the damage? appreciate any answers, i rarely play melee so i don't know much about endgame weapon selection

The Staff builds were more built for HC, they have a lot more block, axes have more crit.
Another quick question for ya. Would it be better to keep Cast when Damage Taken at a low level, maybe 10 or so, then get Frostbite to level 13? That would make it so you only need to take 1300 damage for it to proc Frostbite, which should happen fairly regularly, and Frostbite makes enemies lose 37% cold resist, compared to 44% at level 20. You'd lose out on 7% of the resistance, which I guess is 7% damage loss, but it would activate 3x more. Or is it that you end up taking insane amounts of damage later on so it's activating frequently even with both gems at level 20, but we can heal it all off?

Just speculating, last league I kept CWDT at level 12 I believe, so I'd imagine it would have activated constantly during fights considering I was always taking damage.

*edit*

Also one more quick question, which would you recommend for Surgebinders vs Oskarm for the gloves slot? I'm following both the "Best Overall" PoB and the "Level 73" one, and I had forgotten that I bought Surgebinders awhile ago, so I just bought Oskarm lol. Not sure which one would be better overall for where I'm at, I think the Oskarm ones give 20% more crit damage against marked enemies (so bosses), but Surgebinders is 7% elemental/physical damage per frenzy/endurance charge? It sounds like Surgebinders are the better option overall, but Oskarm is the one listed in the "best" guide, so I'm a bit confused there.
Last edited by Haker10201 on Sep 20, 2020, 10:27:06 PM
"
Haker10201 wrote:
Another quick question for ya. Would it be better to keep Cast when Damage Taken at a low level, maybe 10 or so, then get Frostbite to level 13? That would make it so you only need to take 1300 damage for it to proc Frostbite, which should happen fairly regularly, and Frostbite makes enemies lose 37% cold resist, compared to 44% at level 20. You'd lose out on 7% of the resistance, which I guess is 7% damage loss, but it would activate 3x more. Or is it that you end up taking insane amounts of damage later on so it's activating frequently even with both gems at level 20, but we can heal it all off?

Just speculating, last league I kept CWDT at level 12 I believe, so I'd imagine it would have activated constantly during fights considering I was always taking damage.

*edit*

Also one more quick question, which would you recommend for Surgebinders vs Oskarm for the gloves slot? I'm following both the "Best Overall" PoB and the "Level 73" one, and I had forgotten that I bought Surgebinders awhile ago, so I just bought Oskarm lol. Not sure which one would be better overall for where I'm at, I think the Oskarm ones give 20% more crit damage against marked enemies (so bosses), but Surgebinders is 7% elemental/physical damage per frenzy/endurance charge? It sounds like Surgebinders are the better option overall, but Oskarm is the one listed in the "best" guide, so I'm a bit confused there.

I felt like Frostbite was hitting everything with my "best overall", so whatever my frostbite was there was working good. That said ive ran the same jugg type builds with level 1cwdt setups and lvl 3 gems. but i prefer just maxing them all for higher effects. I am also using Surgebinders right now. As oskarms kind of suck now. I will update the guide at some point to reflect this. The no Life on Surgebinders really sucks though. So I think crafted rare gloves might be the best option later on to compete with Surgebinders.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 20, 2020, 11:41:19 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Haker10201 wrote:

*edit*

I felt like Frostbite was hitting everything with my "best overall", so whatever my frostbite was there was working good. That said ive ran the same jugg type builds with level 1cwdt setups and lvl 3 gems. but i prefer just maxing them all for higher effects. I am also using Surgebinders right now. As oskarms kind of suck now. I will update the guide at some point to reflect this. The no Life on Surgebinders really sucks though. So I think crafted rare gloves might be the best option later on to compete with Surgebinders.

U can give my gear setup a try...i use oskarm's with frostbite hextouch support...i might replace oskarm with a rare influenced spiked glove in the late game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info