[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

So with the CWDT - Bloodrage - Molten Shell - Frostbite link, how do you think it would perform it it was linked to cast on crit instead?
What are the pantheons you choose?
"
Jakkt wrote:

I used brine king and grukthul.
"
Brian9824 wrote:
So with the CWDT - Bloodrage - Molten Shell - Frostbite link, how do you think it would perform it it was linked to cast on crit instead?

It's not as effective and it would destroy your mana by overusing the skills. especially frostbite with .25 sec cd
"
Jakkt wrote:

I use arakali and ralakesh. its just preference though.
Hello,

I'm using your guide and just finished act 10 and started a few t1 maps. I'm 100% doing somethng wrong, as I'm dying every minute or so. Even from rare packs of enemies.

Could you give me an advice what can I do to improve my survivability? You can check my current items here - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Krifar/characters

I'm at 70%+ of all my resistances so I doubt thats the reason I'm dying. For defensive spells, I'm using only Molten shell paired with Cast on Damage Taken.
"
Krifar wrote:
Hello,

I'm using your guide and just finished act 10 and started a few t1 maps. I'm 100% doing somethng wrong, as I'm dying every minute or so. Even from rare packs of enemies.

Could you give me an advice what can I do to improve my survivability? You can check my current items here - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Krifar/characters

I'm at 70%+ of all my resistances so I doubt thats the reason I'm dying. For defensive spells, I'm using only Molten shell paired with Cast on Damage Taken.

Ur gear has basically 0 hp...i am surprised you even made it so far with not a single piece of hp gear :)
Yeah check my gear, its mainly HP right now. I've certainly died. Heist lol. But im flying right now with a tabula. Early levels =get life life life on all gear! Currently lvl 81. still kind of poor though :D on a 4l wep :D
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 20, 2020, 3:52:31 PM
I decided to league start this build, and I gotta say, I'm absolutely loving it so far! It does pretty insane damage with minimal gear, I've spent like 1 or 2 chaos so far but I'm breezing through the story, and bosses aren't giving me much trouble anymore (Prismweave + Warcries is a MASSIVE DPS boost).

One issue I am having though is stuns. My attack speed with Ice Crash is so slow (cast time of 0.93s), if I try to engage a big pack and I get stunned once, it's pretty much instant death, as they continually stun me before I can get off an Ice Crash. I'm using Soul of the Brine King, but it doesn't appear to be helping too much. Watching your vids, you seem to have about twice the attack speed that I currently do, but where are you getting it from? It looks like the only attack speed from your gear is coming from the Axe, which gives 27% extra I think, but that shouldn't be a massive difference. I currently have 5% extra attack speed from a gem, but that's it. Here's my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Haker10201/characters

Thanks a bunch for the guide, I look forward to getting into end game content with it!
"
Haker10201 wrote:
I decided to league start this build, and I gotta say, I'm absolutely loving it so far! It does pretty insane damage with minimal gear, I've spent like 1 or 2 chaos so far but I'm breezing through the story, and bosses aren't giving me much trouble anymore (Prismweave + Warcries is a MASSIVE DPS boost).

One issue I am having though is stuns. My attack speed with Ice Crash is so slow (cast time of 0.93s), if I try to engage a big pack and I get stunned once, it's pretty much instant death, as they continually stun me before I can get off an Ice Crash. I'm using Soul of the Brine King, but it doesn't appear to be helping too much. Watching your vids, you seem to have about twice the attack speed that I currently do, but where are you getting it from? It looks like the only attack speed from your gear is coming from the Axe, which gives 27% extra I think, but that shouldn't be a massive difference. I currently have 5% extra attack speed from a gem, but that's it. Here's my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Haker10201/characters

Thanks a bunch for the guide, I look forward to getting into end game content with it!

Just change your ascendancy until you get the boots (unstoppable, im using it for now also)! Saves your life until then! Glad you're having fun! Just zooming on tier 3-4s right now, saving for the gears! We do need a little attack speed at the start, blood rage will really help with that immediately as well! Try diving to the side of the packs, our aoe will still kill them, try not to just center dive in them while were still weaker defensively. helps me a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info