[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

As you guys noticed by now curse on hit is dead (so is Oskarm's glove), any ideas on the best way to generate power charges in the early game?
"
As you guys noticed by now curse on hit is dead (so is Oskarm's glove), any ideas on the best way to generate power charges in the early game?

I never had early power charges on this build last season. Also I'm not convinced Oskarms are fully dead with +1 frenzy charge corrupt as we scale accuracy into crit (5.21% crit chance from gloves) on it as well. Surgebinders still give this build a lot of DPS also and could get the +1 frenzy as well as stealing all charge types including power. That or just make some rare gloves to suit your needs and help with resists etc. I will need to hit end game again to really find an alternative though through testing.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 19, 2020, 12:09:32 PM
I just bought a pair to test it...will let you know how it goes...

Since there is no way to reliably cast mark curses anymore, another method I came across is to use a replica hyrri's ammy with hatred mana reduction. This will allow for blasphemy support with assasins mark.
I'm not seeing a way to actually use Precision from the Hyrri's along with Hatred + Herald of Ice + Blood & Sand, even with the less mana reservation. Is there something I'm missing based on the 3.12 gear list from OP with the "budget" league start stuff?
pob not working for best overall, or the other ones
why does your CWDT is at max lvl?
"
AleXTC wrote:

If you want to proc guard skills then high level CWDT is needed for using the higher level defensive skills.

You may want to run a a separate low level cdwt for blood rage, etc. if you are not socket-starved.
"
"
AleXTC wrote:

If you want to proc guard skills then high level CWDT is needed for using the higher level defensive skills.

You may want to run a a separate low level cdwt for blood rage, etc. if you are not socket-starved.

so high lvl CWDT with high skill gurd
and
low lvl CWDT with low lvl blood rage and low lvl frostbite?
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"

I never had early power charges on this build last season. Also I'm not convinced Oskarms are fully dead with +1 frenzy charge corrupt as we scale accuracy into crit (5.21% crit chance from gloves) on it as well. Surgebinders still give this build a lot of DPS also and could get the +1 frenzy as well as stealing all charge types including power. That or just make some rare gloves to suit your needs and help with resists etc. I will need to hit end game again to really find an alternative though through testing.

So I am using oskarm with frostbite hextouch support setup and surprisingly it kinda works...frostbite procs on white mobs while ass marks procs on bosses if you hit it long enough :)

Sadly with this new change to mark-type curse on hit mod, it is quite unreliable now.
"
AleXTC wrote:
"
"
AleXTC wrote:

so high lvl CWDT with high skill gurd
and
low lvl CWDT with low lvl blood rage and low lvl frostbite?

Yes if you wish...my previous build went lvl 3 cdwt + curse + immortal call with a lvl 20 cdwt + guard + blood rage. Blood rage scales ias with gem levels so I figured it made more sense to max it.

However, this build is quite socket starved if you want a proper warcry setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info