[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
V4ldaran wrote:
How tanky is this build?

And how viable would it be to change kaoms roots to some Boots with Movementspeed and take Unwavering Stance on the tree?

It's viable if you really work on your chaos resist. Otherwise it's hard to drop Unrelenting

Oh i meant the Keystone on the Tree, would be 2 points.
Last edited by V4ldaran on Sep 21, 2020, 12:47:58 PM
"
V4ldaran wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
V4ldaran wrote:
How tanky is this build?

And how viable would it be to change kaoms roots to some Boots with Movementspeed and take Unwavering Stance on the tree?

It's viable if you really work on your chaos resist. Otherwise it's hard to drop Unrelenting

Oh i meant the Keystone on the Tree, would be 2 points.

Unwavering stance only prevents STUNS. It does not help with slowed action speed. Therefore if you dont ice crash, you're dead. This build really needs Kaoms Boots or the Unstoppable notable from ascendancy to work correctly.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 21, 2020, 1:31:04 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
V4ldaran wrote:
How tanky is this build?

I am not going the kaom's roots way and am already using ms speed boot with resists. I use brine king pantheon for now and am not dying at all.

Having said that, I will probably spec unwavering stance when im closer to 90 because its just 2 skill points afterall.
Great guide, I'm just having problems with loading your PoB. All of them crashes on me. What version of PoB do you use?
Holy crap, invested ~1.5ex and got this little boi
Spoiler
Last edited by lethorn_ekb on Sep 21, 2020, 3:24:55 PM
Hello there (:

Testing your build, loving it so far as a casual player.
Just started maps, and bought kaoms boots, now I'm wondering... How do you generate Frenzy Charges?
"
lLemniscata wrote:
Hello there (:

Just started maps, and bought kaoms boots, now I'm wondering... How do you generate Frenzy Charges?

Blood rage. And with more currency - alternate quality blood rage with % to get frenzy on hitting rare or unique enemy
"
lethorn_ekb wrote:
"
lLemniscata wrote:
Hello there (:

Blood rage. And with more currency - alternate quality blood rage with % to get frenzy on hitting rare or unique enemy

Oh, ofc I was just being stupid
Thanks for the reply
I swapped socket needs with Helmet and Gloves (in guide) to make the colors easier. Will be a ton easier that way with Surgebinders having dex stat for 3 greens.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 21, 2020, 5:30:57 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
I swapped socket needs with Helmet and Gloves (in guide) to make the colors easier. Will be a ton easier that way with Surgebinders having dex stat for 3 greens.

Why didn't I think of this before, hah! Went through so many Chromatic trying to get 3 green on Abyssus. Much easier with the update!

One question - with Hyrri's Truth, I assume we aren't actually using Precision? (due to mana constraints) Do you have any other recommendations or key stats for Amulet to use until being able to afford Pandemonius?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info