[3.13] CoC Bladefall | Screen-wide 40m+ DPS | 10k+ ES | High defense | Any content | Very expensive

"
Vampz wrote:
Thank you very much for the quick response.

I see you re using a similar build but with purifying flame, is it better in your opinion?

It's just different. Potentially slightly higher dps but slightly less AoE coverage.

I did all content on it by now and it works just fine everywhere, just like almost any other CoC+Cyclone+Spell combo if you build it decently.
"
mgarin wrote:
"
Vampz wrote:
Thank you very much for the quick response.

I see you re using a similar build but with purifying flame, is it better in your opinion?

It's just different. Potentially slightly higher dps but slightly less AoE coverage.

I did all content on it by now and it works just fine everywhere, just like almost any other CoC+Cyclone+Spell combo if you build it decently.

Alright, good to know!

However, while geting all the gear together for the build i realized something, since u run a karui specter with hits cant be evaded u dont need any accuracy anywhere, which is awesome.

The problem is there s none for sale and i ve never done crafting! i just farm and sell stuf to buy what i want.

I know the gear u show is from harvest which was an item editor but i shoudl be able to craft something similar with the crucial mods with fossils/influences!

So, what i ask is if someone can explain to me how to craft a proper karui specter. The shield and helmet too if possible. But the weapon woudl be crucial.

Also the hits cant be evaded is an enchant right? I dont have the enchant. :/ Any way to get it? Farm it? Im gona buy veiled weapons and try to get it i supose. Edit: got the enchant, Vagan veiled weapons, was fast.

Any, if possible, explain to me like im 5 style, since i ve never crafted anything meaningdull, i know the basics only. cheers
Last edited by Vampz on Oct 27, 2020, 1:19:40 AM
"
Vampz wrote:
Alright, good to know!

However, while geting all the gear together for the build i realized something, since u run a karui specter with hits cant be evaded u dont need any accuracy anywhere, which is awesome.

The problem is there s none for sale and i ve never done crafting! i just farm and sell stuf to buy what i want.

I know the gear u show is from harvest which was an item editor but i shoudl be able to craft something similar with the crucial mods with fossils/influences!

So, what i ask is if someone can explain to me how to craft a proper karui specter. The shield and helmet too if possible. But the weapon woudl be crucial.

Also the hits cant be evaded is an enchant right? I dont have the enchant. :/ Any way to get it? Farm it? Im gona buy veiled weapons and try to get it i supose. Edit: got the enchant, Vagan veiled weapons, was fast.

Any, if possible, explain to me like im 5 style, since i ve never crafted anything meaningdull, i know the basics only. cheers

For start you can just find a Karui Sceptre with:
1. 1.8+ weapon aps
2. 7.5%+ weapon crit
3. Open prefix for crafting "Hits Can't be Evaded"

That should be enough. You can easily find lots of Karui Sceptres on sale on trade that fit these conditions. Anything else is just a bonus - like Spell Damage, Crit Multi, Extra Chaos, +1 Gems etc.

Hits Can't be Evaded is a prefix bench craft, not an enchant, you can unlock it by running syndicate or using crafting service from someone. I have it as well, so if you'll need it - you can contact me in-game. Be aware though that it costs 3ex (the craft).

Crafting it is possible (fossils/chaos spam/essences), but I suggest just buying it in current league. I already bought 4 of them and there are a lot more available, some expensive, some dirt cheap.

Here are a few available right now:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/95glwpKtK

You can also be smarter and find a sceptre for multi-modding, for instance with 2 open suffixes & 1 open prefix, then craft whatever is missing - crit/attack speed & hits can't be evaded. It will be more expensive, but this build is not designed for budget use anyway.
Last edited by mgarin on Oct 27, 2020, 2:58:31 PM
POB link is gone, where can i find pob for coc bf
"
acidh0uze97 wrote:
POB link is gone, where can i find pob for coc bf

Use the code provided in the post below the link (under the spoiler), pastebin was dead for a while so I couldn't update the link.
guys can sm1 watch my pob a second, i dont understend why my crit chance so low i really can't und it
thx a lot for help https://pastebin.com/eanvm2qW
"
acidh0uze97 wrote:
guys can sm1 watch my pob a second, i dont understend why my crit chance so low i really can't und it
thx a lot for help https://pastebin.com/eanvm2qW

You currently have ~67% crit chance on cyclone which is indeed pretty bad.

Your two main issues are:

- You need Bottled Faith flask - that alone will boost your cyclone crit chabce to ~88% (just make sure to divine it to 1.9%+ crit), it is a mandatory flask

- You need a sceptre with more base crit chance - your current sceptre has 6% base crit, you need at least 7.5%+ - that will cap your crit at 100%

You should also use Karui Sceptre base for sceptre because it has highest base aspd/crit combo, all other sceptres will be much worse. For example your current sceptre with attack speed mod has almost the same base speed as Karui Sceptre with no mod. That is why you currently lack attack speed without onslaught flask.

If you'll still be missing a bit of crit chance - you can craft +80% crit chance on 1 out of 3 non-unique flasks to compensate. Or find a megalomaniac with Overlord and a crit node on it.
Last edited by mgarin on Oct 28, 2020, 4:42:21 AM
https://pastebin.com/snhHkxJX done, but how can i boost chance to 100% without crafting flask and wrong maniac, its just a awekened gems? except gems iv normal items for crit but solo target dps kind a zero
"
acidh0uze97 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/snhHkxJX done, but how can i boost chance to 100% without crafting flask and wrong maniac, its just a awekened gems? except gems iv normal items for crit but solo target dps kind a zero

Your current crit chance is 99.17% on Cyclone and 100% on Bladefall according to PoB (you probably didn't tick all correct settings in Configuration tab), you don't need a flask craft, just get a slightly better crit roll on Bottled Faith and you're capped already.

As for damage - you still have lots of things to upgrade, just keep upgrading and it will get a lot better. A few examples:

- You're not using Militant Faith legion jewel which is ~25-30% overall damage boost - I recommend checking the latest PoB code in the main post

- You're missing unnerve on gloves

- Your weapon is pretty bad - no attack speed & spell damage

- +2 level of socketed AoE and/or Duration gems corruption on shavronne's will give you another 10~20% more damage

- You're missing Aspect of the Spider for another 15% more damage vs single target

- You have 2 curse-on-hit rings, but no +1 curse? That's a huge waste - either annoint Whispers of Doom on amulet or pick it on the tree. Or, as expensive option, find an amulet with +1 curse corruption and any other useful annoint

- You have ~6.68 aspd (or 0.15s attack time) on Cyclone without onslaught (having it on kill doesn't count for bosses), your Bladefall cooldown is 0.17s - either lower your attack speed or get some cooldown reduction somewhere (Awakened Cast on Crit gem, boots mod, belt mod), otherwise you're losing up to half of your damage because of how CoC works. If you're not sure about how it works - read explanation in the main post under one of the spoilers

You have a lot of small things that can be improved/changed, so I'd say you're currently at about 20~30% of potential build DPS if not less, considering bad Cyclone attack time & Bladefall CDR.

That being said, your current DPS vs bosses should be around 7m, which isn't bad, but considering amount of your ES & lack of leech nodes - bosses should certainly feel pretty underwhelming.

One more recommendation - don't use Headhunter for bosses if you feel you're lacking damage. It's almost as bad as having an empty gear slot for this build since you won't really be getting any Headhunter buffs on bosses like Sirus or Shaper. Get a crystal belt with ES %ES and CDR (cooldown reduction) - this will boost your defenses & DPS by quite a lot. Once you feel that you have lots of DPS - you can stop changing to Crystal Belt on bosses and simply run everything with Headhunter for convenience.
I also updated PoB link in main post since Pastebin is now working again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info