[3.13] CoC Bladefall | Screen-wide 40m+ DPS | 10k+ ES | High defense | Any content | Very expensive

Thx mate for keeping it updated! Enjoyed it A LOT after your suggestions.

The Magnifier nerf wont hurt that much i guess

"
We are wary about how accessible normally scarce stats, such as Area of Effect, ... are on Cluster Jewel notables, given you can stack multiple of the same notable on the passive tree. As a result we have made small numerical nerfs to several Cluster Jewel notables that grant the above stats.

"
Skill Balance Changes
We've made balance passes on a large variety of skills that are performing above acceptable power levels, either through damage, speed of clearing content, or defensive benefits.

These include Blade Blast...

Wont hurt as much too, i think.

In terms of Flesh and Stone. Could the budget solution be: to drop the anointment / one curse and go for charisma instead?
"
dhgfghdhg5 wrote:
Thx mate for keeping it updated! Enjoyed it A LOT after your suggestions.

The Magnifier nerf wont hurt that much i guess

"
We are wary about how accessible normally scarce stats, such as Area of Effect, ... are on Cluster Jewel notables, given you can stack multiple of the same notable on the passive tree. As a result we have made small numerical nerfs to several Cluster Jewel notables that grant the above stats.

"
Skill Balance Changes
We've made balance passes on a large variety of skills that are performing above acceptable power levels, either through damage, speed of clearing content, or defensive benefits.

These include Blade Blast...

Wont hurt as much too, i think.

In terms of Flesh and Stone. Could the budget solution be: to drop the anointment / one curse and go for charisma instead?

There were really no cluster changes that would affect this build in any notable way, so clusters are still really strong.

Blade Blast damage nerf is a very minor damage loss for this build that I don't think is even worth mentioning since using Blade Blast, in my opinion, is fully optional in the first place. Bladefall damage is all that matters and it was not changed at all.

As for Flesh and Stone - there are a few ways to go about it:

1. Drop it completely and use something else (or nothing at all) instead. One thing I was thinking about is getting some more % mana reservation reduction and dropping the % mana reservation mod on the shield and using both +2 frenzy and +% spell damage mods on it instead for more damage output.

2. Get more jewels with % mana reservation and/or grab extra % mana reservation reduction nodes on the passive tree. I haven't really looked into how much will be needed yet to fix the new reservation cost, but I doubt it will be that much, all things considered. You will lose some damage/utility as a result though compared to having extra overwhelm or utility stuff in jewel corrupted implicits.

3. As you mentioned - drop anointment and use Charisma instead, but I would only do it if you can find (or make) a corrupted amulet with +1 curse and Charisma - that will be the best way to go. Otherwise I would still prefer keeping +1 curse anointment and simply use one of the other options. Alternatively +1 curse can be taken on the passive tree at a cost of 3~4 points (depending on your tree).

4. Drop Aspect of the Spider and keep Flesh and Stone - this is a damage vs defense choice that you will have to make. I personally would go with Flesh and Stone early on and change to Aspect of the Spider in the endgame, once I have enough gear and survivability.
Hey. Saw you haven't updated the tree for Ulti. I league started this character for ultimatum and though I'd share my Pob for an option this league. I built him a bit different from yours though. It requires some specific rares to work which can make it tricky to gear.

I also found for league start, starting with self-cast bf/bb for acts and up to mid maps. Once I hit my 80s I could switch to CoC life based build which I used until I banked gear for the LL Change. I pathed down the right side of the tree during life build. Taking acrobatics/phase acrobatics, Herbalism and Heartseeker too.

For the LL build. I think my main differences are dropping BB (seemed to only inconsistently go off and only added 10% more spell dmg for 2-3links). I put immortal call on increased duration for 100% uptime.

I added in Haste and HoP to the build on top of the other auras already active. had to get reservation affixes on helmet and ammy to do it so I lost the 2nd curse.

I also went with endurance charges over tailwind on my boots. Keeping up 3 endurance charges is huge to surviving in simulacrum/delirium which is mostly what I do. Considered pathing down for the +1 max near where transcendent flesh went, but probably won't.

I got a few upgrades to do. Mainly higher ES helm and shield.

You see anything changeable or any comments?

https://pastebin.com/GKmz2Y9V
Any chance this build can rise from the dead on the revamped Sabo ?
Make Bladefall Great Again!
Hey just wondering if this build was still viable, or not?

or is it completely dead now.

And would it be possible you think to do this as an Occultist with poison instead of Phys?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Blizasted!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info