Difference between Blizzard and GGG

Wow... your opening post was as fanboy-ish as it can get. ;)

"
Blizzard go for quantity over quality(quality is just ok)

Omg... i know it's cool to hate on blizz (especially in this forum, that is by the way kinda sad because pretty much everyone here is a Diablo 2 fan), but if you complain about sth. than about sth thats true.
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
derbefrier wrote:
lol the only difference is the amount of money in their bank accounts. you guys sure are delusional. besides with millions of fans compared to PoEs few thousand(which an even smaller percentage regularly post) its much easier to get involved in the community but you look at blizz which has millions of fans. its simply impossible to address everything and probably not a good idea to do so as speculation often becomes out of control over there and a blue saying one thing will lead to all kinds of idiots crying the sky is falling and reading way to much into it.

I like these guys too(they got me to spend 25 bucks on a unfinished game not something i do regularly) they are small group that made a pretty awesome D2 clone. I plan on coming back to this after i conquer D3(hopefully by then the game will be officially out or at least in open beta).

And your claims that a majority of players are unhappy with the changes in D3 is nonsense. I know they exist but be honest D3 will be a massive success and a hell of a lot of fun if you can get past this thought that customization can only be done with stats points Diablo 3 has and will continue to prove that wrong.

Just because it's popular, doesn't mean it's better. Blizzard is forever doomed to make casual games until it is disbanded.

Starcraft 2, so casual. Brb earning a million dollars a year while playing it competitively.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
What did johnschroeder02 try to say anyway? There are about 1000 things you could call difference between the two!
Like one being that these guys are making a game they would enjoy playing them selves while D3 takes risk of changing the experience of rpg while (probably) also making a game they would enjoy playing.

"
Tagek wrote:

Yup, that's why they delayed the game for practically 2 whole years.
Because they wanted to produce a shitty product and make fast cash on it.

Makes sense.

2 year delay makes fast cash?

"
xxnoob wrote:
Just because it's popular, doesn't mean it's better. Blizzard is forever doomed to make casual games until it is disbanded.

Did you just called SC2 casual game... really!
Last edited by Bryen on Apr 23, 2012, 4:36:46 PM
@ Bryen, I was being sarcastic. :P
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.

"
Tagek wrote:
@ Bryen, I was being sarcastic. :P

Oh, sorry!
:D
"
Tagek wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
derbefrier wrote:
lol the only difference is the amount of money in their bank accounts. you guys sure are delusional. besides with millions of fans compared to PoEs few thousand(which an even smaller percentage regularly post) its much easier to get involved in the community but you look at blizz which has millions of fans. its simply impossible to address everything and probably not a good idea to do so as speculation often becomes out of control over there and a blue saying one thing will lead to all kinds of idiots crying the sky is falling and reading way to much into it.

I like these guys too(they got me to spend 25 bucks on a unfinished game not something i do regularly) they are small group that made a pretty awesome D2 clone. I plan on coming back to this after i conquer D3(hopefully by then the game will be officially out or at least in open beta).

And your claims that a majority of players are unhappy with the changes in D3 is nonsense. I know they exist but be honest D3 will be a massive success and a hell of a lot of fun if you can get past this thought that customization can only be done with stats points Diablo 3 has and will continue to prove that wrong.

Starcraft 2, so casual. Brb earning a million dollars a year while playing it competitively.

Yea, casual.
I don't really understand the hatred aimed at Blizzard. They make great games, GGG has made a great game and I'll play both Diablo 3 and Path of Exile and enjoy both experiences. I'm glad that different companies makes different games.
"
Gargantuan wrote:
I don't really understand the hatred aimed at Blizzard. They make great games, GGG has made a great game and I'll play both Diablo 3 and Path of Exile and enjoy both experiences. I'm glad that different companies makes different games.

Blizzard does not make great games. Not anymore, that is.
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
Gargantuan wrote:

He thinks they do, you don't.

"
Tagek wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
Gargantuan wrote:

He thinks they do, you don't.

I have standards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info