3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
done

your characters are still private.

Go into your Privacy Settings and make sure that "Hide Characters tab" is not checked off.
ok take two
"
ok take two

- get a mana flask with enduring mod
- elreon - mana cost crafted mod on ring (need 1 empty prefix)
"
I just picked up aspect of the spider on my shield. When I have that along with skitter bots and herald of ash I'm down to 49 mana and unable to to really cast. How did you all mitigate this?

Unfortunately, Aspect of the Spider (all aspects for that matter) will also include the mana multiplier of any support gems socketed into the same item as the Aspect. Aspect reserves 25% mana by itself, but you have increased duration in your shield for your CWDT setup which is causing the Aspect to reserve 35% mana.

Always try to put Aspects into your ammy or a ring. Aspect of the Spider is a suffix mod, costing around 10c to buy the beast to craft yourself in your menagerie.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect_of_the_Spider
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Feb 17, 2021, 3:53:19 AM
just to add regarding mana, you might want to drop skitterbots (35% reserve) for herald of purity (25%). i personally like purity a lot since i have a few minion tanks too. that combined with [discord artisan] if you have intuitive leap can really cut down on your reserved mana
in the guide section for crafting the amulet it mentions (after applying 'no attack') augmenting phys 3x to get +1 phys, gain phys as fire and additional phys reduction. i'm still working on finding my FIRST augment phys (feel like i've been in a million harvests), but taking a look at craftofexile, it doesnt look like additional phys reduction is a 'physical' mod. if the case, what are you guys doing for that 3rd mod before bench crafting?
are there any recommendations for glove or boot enchants?

I am thinking of trying to get Commandment of Flames on my gloves. I have noticed that every so often packs explode when I shield charge into them with out having to cast Bladefall. I was hoping that the Commandment of Flames would help do this slightly more often.
"
jjmccaw wrote:
in the guide section for crafting the amulet it mentions (after applying 'no attack') augmenting phys 3x to get +1 phys, gain phys as fire and additional phys reduction. i'm still working on finding my FIRST augment phys (feel like i've been in a million harvests), but taking a look at craftofexile, it doesnt look like additional phys reduction is a 'physical' mod. if the case, what are you guys doing for that 3rd mod before bench crafting?

phys reduction have lost the phys tag. so there is no way to force it on, unless you lock prefixes and add/remove influence mod
Forgive the noob question;
I am wondering how the build scales damage and really what to do next.

I am level 87 with really 3-5 passives left ( understanding my own skill above 90) and the tree is "comeplte" I will grab a few more jewels.

6l - with 20/20 gems.

I understand that +1 wepon and amulet will help.

However is it really going to improve my damage that far beyond where it is now?

My profile should be open - but its worth noting i have limited time to play and am always pretty broke.

It taking 3-6 rotations of the 2 skills to kill a t12 boss - as an example.

thanks
conc effect on bladefall will like double your single target. swap the combustion until you get conc hat, or use the unique gloves with conc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info