3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
I killed all 8 guardians, all 4 conquerors and Sirus at AW9, also killed Mastermind (Catarina). All with little problem.

But then I tried The Hidden, and holy hell, I lost all 6 portals and I barely got in any hits. I can't figure out what happened. It was like I could barely use my skills or even move. I died almost instantly every time.

I killed these 4 with my previous character so I know they are not that tough. I must have done something wrong but man it was ugly :)

Invitation bosses can be easy or hard depending on the rolls on the invitation it self so that can be the main reason of your lost.

I tried with frenzy charge on hit with uber Atziri plus Elder and was funny to see instant flameblast and slams xDD
"
I tried with frenzy charge on hit with uber Atziri plus Elder and was funny to see instant flameblast and slams xDD

How did you managed to survive the Uber atziri reflect phase?
I tried but even being super careful I always ended up hitting the mirror copy...
"
joeoj wrote:
"

I tried but even being super careful I always ended up hitting the mirror copy...

Uber Atziri has not reflect on invitation fight, and for Uber Atziri Sibil's + Pantheon to be inmune to reflect.
"
joeoj wrote:

"

Uber Atziri has not reflect on invitation fight, and for Uber Atziri Sibil's + Pantheon to be inmune to reflect.

If you have the currency i would propose a chestpiece with the "you and your minions take 100% reduced reflected elemental damage".

With a high life roll >100, up to 120 total resistance and six-linked, they go for around 3 ex.

It's not cheap, but explodey is not needed on bosses anyways and a strong defensive chest is never bad.

"

I know that the invit has no reflect but I still need to fight it once to be able to start the fight.
Thanks for the ring suggestion, why was not aware of that -_-. I will try really soon.
I am already completely sestroying the other boss (Uber elder, sirus 8) but I need this one to finish my invit! I still struggling to maven though because I suck at the memory game...

"
If you have the currency i would propose a chestpiece with the "you and your minions take 100% reduced reflected elemental damage".

With a high life roll >100, up to 120 total resistance and six-linked, they go for around 3 ex.

It's not cheap, but explody is not needed on bosses anyways and a strong defensive chest is never bad.

It is another good suggestion, I could buy one but I find it expensive just to kill uber Atziri. I can easily spare a ring to use Sibil's I will just lost a little bit of DPS and I have far enough for that fight.
I just picked up aspect of the spider on my shield. When I have that along with skitter bots and herald of ash I'm down to 49 mana and unable to to really cast. How did you all mitigate this?
"
I just picked up aspect of the spider on my shield. When I have that along with skitter bots and herald of ash I'm down to 49 mana and unable to to really cast. How did you all mitigate this?

If you look in the build guide, towards the bottom, there is a section on mana that gives some tips.

I personally hate dealing with mana issues so I went with the Diadem version of the build which removes the need to worry about mana.
"
"

"
If you look in the build guide, towards the bottom, there is a section on mana that gives some tips.

I personally hate dealing with mana issues so I went with the Diadem version of the build which removes the need to worry about mana.

I think my problem is with 95% reserved tis more of a general mana pool problem than regen. I'm guessing maybe redoing gear to get more mana to let me actually cast. At 49 I can't even cast blade fall as it costs 77 mana.
"
"
"

"

I think my problem is with 95% reserved tis more of a general mana pool problem than regen. I'm guessing maybe redoing gear to get more mana to let me actually cast. At 49 I can't even cast blade fall as it costs 77 mana.

If you make your profile public, maybe some one can take a look at your character and give you some tips. Right now we are blocked and can't see anything.
done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info