3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Has anyone done some testing with intensify vs awakened increased aoe when it comes to bossing?
Hi!

How good is the helmet enchant "Blade Blast has 16/24% increased Area of Effect" generaly for singletarget boss damage? Should alot more BBs overlap with this enchant?

If its realy that good, how are you crafting the helmet?

I mind doing essence (greed) until i hit conc effect with an open suffix. Any other ideas? Seems to be there are no interesting other affixes on elder helmet beside defensive mods like spell block/resistance
Last edited by Enterich on Feb 10, 2021, 6:32:21 AM
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi!

How good is the helmet enchant "Blade Blast has 16/24% increased Area of Effect" generaly for singletarget boss damage? Should alot more BBs overlap with this enchant?

I mind doing essence (greed) until i hit conc effect with an open suffix. Any other ideas? Seems to be there are no interesting other affixes on elder helmet beside defensive mods like spell block/resistance

look at the helmet in the guide
I just noticed when using The Devouring Diadem Arcane Surge won't auto-trigger with Flame Dash unless your energy shield is totally depleted. Is it worth keeping Arcane Surge when using the circlet since it almost never triggers?
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi!

look at the helmet in the guide

The BB inc aoe helmet enchant isnt even mentioned.
how do buffs to physical apply here?
Since BF/BB are physical and if we have physical modifiers (like global physical increase), do they get applied prior to Fire conversion? and then after fire conversion we get elemental buffs (so like a double dip)?

suppose we have 10% inc global phys and 15% inc elemental damage

100 PHYS is base BF damage in this exercise
110 PHYS after applying 10% global phys
110 FIRE after conversion
126.5 FIRE after elemental increase of 15%

is that how it works?
"
jjmccaw wrote:
how do buffs to physical apply here?
Since BF/BB are physical and if we have physical modifiers (like global physical increase), do they get applied prior to Fire conversion? and then after fire conversion we get elemental buffs (so like a double dip)?

suppose we have 10% inc global phys and 15% inc elemental damage

100 PHYS is base BF damage in this exercise
110 PHYS after applying 10% global phys
110 FIRE after conversion
126.5 FIRE after elemental increase of 15%

is that how it works?

nope. they are 1:1 as far i know, the data you look for and about convertions ect. is all in the poe wiki, including formulas, a easy test is using pob. then adding the 2 mods to a item and see. 1 with 20% phys, 1 with 20% fire one with 10 % phys and 10% fire.
Which POB link should I be using for 3.13? Is there one that contains the new Immortal Ambition combination with Soul Tether?

Thanks for putting this together!! Great looking build!!

I have been dying to try a BFBB tank. I will have about 65-75ex to spend on this, will that be enough for a strong end game character?
"
Which POB link should I be using for 3.13? Is there one that contains the new Immortal Ambition combination with Soul Tether?

I have been dying to try a BFBB tank. I will have about 65-75ex to spend on this, will that be enough for a strong end game character?

i've spent way less than that (havent kept track but 6 ex probably) and done Sirus, Minotaur, Shaper, Elder without issue. can run t16 deleriums without much worry and have plenty of room to upgrade.
"
jjmccaw wrote:
"

i've spent way less than that (havent kept track but 6 ex probably) and done Sirus, Minotaur, Shaper, Elder without issue. can run t16 deleriums without much worry and have plenty of room to upgrade.

Great, thanks!

Do you know which POB link to use for 3.13 by any chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info