3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
tMShubar wrote:
An update to my post on page 40 - many upgrades since then. My tooltip jumped from like 25k to 90k!

Still a few harvest crafts to go but i am pretty much done with item upgrades. Happy that every piece was self crafted except for the chest.

Great build overall - awesome tankiness and damage (sirus 9 just melts). Will be taking it to level 100.

Any advice you could give to get a shield craft like that?
This build has taken me further into the game than I have gone with any other build, and has been effective from the moment I switched to BF/BB until red maps. Thanks OP.
so i crafted this:

i should do the following steps i think:
1. Remove a random Life modifier from an item and add a new Life modifier (removes shitty life mod and maybe i'll hit a pure life prefix)
2. Apply prefix cannot change (2 ex) to keep max resist mods
3. Augment Life and hope for life on block. Remove/add Life until i hit
4. Augment Caster (has to be cast speed)
5. Craft something else like double damage on it

ideally would end up with
+2 max all
+1 max cold
+Life
Cast speed
Life on Block
Double Damage / Global Physical

Does that make sense? Am i insane in trying this - i.e. should i just reroll and try for +2 max all, life on block?

craft of exile tells me its a heavy lift and 624C using a pristine
Last edited by jjmccaw on Feb 9, 2021, 9:49:20 AM

Thanks for all the help so far. I was wondering if bottle faith would be worth it if I already have divergent purifying flame? Not really sure if there's anything else I could go for at this point that's not super expensive besides trying to get cast speed on the shield. I'd gladly take any suggestions though

Any Way to get a better Spell damage roll on this? Feel like I am so close to a great shield haha.

My plan to take it to the next step was:
-Prefix can not be changed
-Scour
-Aug Caster (Hit crit or cast speed, only two options)
-Aug Caster (Hit crit or cast speed depending on previous step)
-Bench Craft %Spell Block.

Only wrench is that T8 Spell Damage Roll lol :(
Last edited by Pizaro97 on Feb 9, 2021, 4:20:07 PM
"
Pizaro97 wrote:

Any Way to get a better Spell damage roll on this? Feel like I am so close to a great shield haha.

My plan to take it to the next step was:
-Prefix can not be changed
-Scour
-Aug Caster (Hit crit or cast speed, only two options)
-Aug Caster (Hit crit or cast speed depending on previous step)
-Bench Craft %Spell Block.

Only wrench is that T8 Spell Damage Roll lol :(

only way is to gamble remove spell. then you augment fire, to hit fire % prefix, this is stronger then spell damage since scaling explody mod and herald of ash burn to
Brutal realization, but good advice!

Thank you.

If I get the courage to annul the caster I'll post an update with the finished craft haha.
Why are some people using desecrate in their wep? Do the corpses explode from the explode chest?
"
Pizaro97 wrote:
Why are some people using desecrate in their wep? Do the corpses explode from the explode chest?

if you use diadem as helm for mana issues, it helps with heals
I used this guide as a template and I gotta say its been a blast. Its extremely tanky and the damage potential seems to continuously scale. At this point I don't feel I have much room to upgrade but its taken me to 99 so far. Thanks for the guide and here's my charcter:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info