3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
hfboogie wrote:

Any thoughts? How do I get this mana under control and how can I toughen up?

Drop Arcane Surge to level 1, so it procs as soon as you use flame dash. Get a medium Thread of Hope and pick up Arcane Capacitor.
Get 70% increased mana regen when you cast a spell enchant on boots.
You can also use Intuitive Leap and pick up Discord Artisan.

As far as your defence goes, you should pick up the extra endurance charge from the tree and get your spell block capped, which you can do with either cluster jewels (Conjured Wall/Mage Hunter), or spell block mod on shield. You should also link your Immortal Call to Increased Duration.
"
Aqualung wrote:

Crafted this beauty today! All first tries.

How do I got about improving the cast speed?

You craft prefixes cannot be changed and spam add/remove caster until it hits. It'll take a lot of crafts, since you can also hit crit to spells with that.

Just a note that fire exposure on hit doesn't stack with wave of conviction, what you want as your last suffix is increased damage per endurance charge.
Hiya,

First of all, been having a blast with the build.
I have been swapping over from Tectonic slam build and when faced with the choice to swap to crit or something else I opted for this build.

Since I've dropped a doctor lately I've been researching what my next step of investment should be.

Could someone give me an advice on what to replace to increase single target preferably with my current gear:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ThaSquealer/characters/mesmashsqueal

Thanks in advance!
hi, i have a question about these 2 items

first off i dont know shit about crafting.. now what i would like to know is, can/should i remove inc. fire and/or life gain and replace it with something else? if yes, whats the best way?
for the armor, my thought was like multi mod then something like avoid ailments?!
not much to do to improve thoes items. the scepter you can craft a surfix, then augment fire, in hope of hitting flat fire to spells, or aug caster in hope of hitting +1 all spells or spell damage hybrid, or castspeed. if you hit castspeed you can aug spell agein. finish off by remove life to remove life on kill and finish off with crafting trigger soccet spells
I just tried some crafting today and ended up with this:

(bought fractured +1 phys spell gems for 1 Ex, bought 3 slot resonators with metallic+corroded+shuddering and hit in 3 tries the cast speed and +1 all spell gems)

Question is, if this is better than my old scepte. I'm not into PoB so I don't know what to put in to get a proper DPS calculation.
My old weapon:

Thanks everyone helping me :)

Hi guys, this is the first time I managed to go so far in terms of progression. Previously I have been only at max lvl 91 before hitting a wall.

Manage to craft some of my gears by buying a cheaper one from trade and upgrading them through harvest and got some early ex from selling gears from ritual.

Right now I have around 12ex+ saved up and around 150-200c, what should my next couple of upgrades be?

I tried to look up the other item builds in poe ninja and their item seems abit too far/hard to be achieved for me.

Is spending 14ex on an awakened spell cascade the best item that I should get next?
"
UDareUTake wrote:

Hi guys, this is the first time I managed to go so far in terms of progression. Previously I have been only at max lvl 91 before hitting a wall.

Manage to craft some of my gears by buying a cheaper one from trade and upgrading them through harvest and got some early ex from selling gears from ritual.

Right now I have around 12ex+ saved up and around 150-200c, what should my next couple of upgrades be?

I tried to look up the other item builds in poe ninja and their item seems abit too far/hard to be achieved for me.

Is spending 14ex on an awakened spell cascade the best item that I should get next?

Other people may answer your question about expensive upgrade.

I just noticed a set of cheap upgrades: most of your gems are not 20% quality, you'll get more DPS / survivability by upgrading them.

You can just vender each gem with a Gemcutter's Prism to reach 20 quality.

This is especially useful for support gems, usually, a lv10/quality20 support gem is aready better than a lv20/quality0 support gem.
- awakened spell cascade will also stay on lvl 1 without any quality i think?

- how important is the damage from bladefall itself? Im considering to get a 21/0 combustion and unleash for my bladefall instead of my 20/20 gems.
Last edited by Enterich on Feb 8, 2021, 6:39:51 PM
Hi, sceptre can also roll +1 to all spell gem in prefix. Would that be better than t1 spell dmg or t1 fire damage?
So for sceptre prefix min/max purpose,
%phys as fire, +1 phys gem, t1 spell dmg/t1 fire dmg OR
%phys as fire, +1 phys gem, +1 spell gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info