So I'm here thanks to the Diablo 3 beta....

"
thepmrc wrote:
... I am assuming you have eyes so I have to assume you lack a brain.

Kindly stick to discussion rather than insults; as you may have noticed, the latter don't actually convince anyone.

(I'm going to use the "I'm at work" excuse as to why I didn't point this out sooner)
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
"
Sickness wrote:

Is this a political issue for you?

What are the actual negative effects of D3s 'always online' requirement?

One is free to play, the other costs $60.

This should be easy to figure out.
Last edited by xxnoob on May 4, 2012, 2:20:25 PM
"
xxnoob wrote:

You are not very fond of logic, are you?
"
thepmrc wrote:
The 'Diablo Fanbase' is a very small portion of the overall market. What I was getting at is that they are trying to appeal to the overall market rather than the 'Diablo Fanbase' alone. Maybe my rhetoric was a bit harsh, but this is the truth. If alienating the Diablo Fanbase will bring them more overall revenue they are going to do it.

Yep that's what every1's means when they say that Activision-Blizzard doesn't care about old Diablo fans but only how they can make as much money they can, and some idiots keep spouting the same shit like an excuse "every companies target is to make money.." when u betray your old fans who support u all those years in order to make more money like the old Diablo games didn't sell enough already then u r the worst scumbag on the face of Earth and u dont deserve my support & my money.

The biggest proof that they dont care about old fans is this petition http://www.petitiononline.com/d3art/petition.html more than 64.000 Diablo fans ask them to change the graphics/Art Direction & what they did? I read an interview where blatantly say "We like the direction we took and we dont plan to change it" with few words "WE DON'T CARE WHAT U LIKE/WANT STFU!".

Now compare those greedy bastards that spit on their old fans faces with GGG where they take every suggestion made in forum into consideration and the game change/evolve based on those feedback's fans make, and Blizz ignore not just 10, 100 or 200 ppl but more than 64.000 core fans, what else left to say u can all judge for your self how much this company care about what fans think.

All game companies want to make money but not all companies r ready to sold out an established core fan base for new blood that's exactly what Blizz did with Diablo & SE with FF those companies who take this road of "westernization" & "cater to casuals more" tactics deserve to be ignored same way as they ignore their fans.
Last edited by rpgmaniac on May 4, 2012, 2:25:38 PM
"
Sickness wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:

no u
If you think you are entitled to play offline just because you pay a certain sum for a game then you have issues.

You should not go around telling people that they should agree with you, without even giving a single reason for it.
"
Sickness wrote:
entitled

Spoiler
ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED

It's confirmed, I guess I'll just ignore you for good. :)
Last edited by xxnoob on May 4, 2012, 2:33:32 PM
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
Sickness wrote:
no u
This exchange needs to end. One person thinks a $60 boxed game should include an offline version, while it's ok that the free game doesn't have one. The other person thinks both games are equal.

We get it. You have differing opinions. The fact of it is, neither one of you is distinctly right or wrong, so stop insulting each other over differing opinions. It's a public pissing contest that will never have a winner.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
Sickness wrote:
no u
This exchange needs to end. One person thinks a $60 boxed game should include an offline version, while it's ok that the free game doesn't have one. The other person thinks both games are equal.

We get it. You have differing opinions. The fact of it is, neither one of you is distinctly right or wrong, so stop insulting each other over differing opinions. It's a public pissing contest that will never have a winner.

Just trying to pry some actual arguments from him.
"
rpgmaniac wrote:
"
thepmrc wrote:
The 'Diablo Fanbase' is a very small portion of the overall market. What I was getting at is that they are trying to appeal to the overall market rather than the 'Diablo Fanbase' alone. Maybe my rhetoric was a bit harsh, but this is the truth. If alienating the Diablo Fanbase will bring them more overall revenue they are going to do it.

Yep that's what every1's means when they say that Activision-Blizzard doesn't care about old Diablo fans but only how they can make as much money they can, and some idiots keep spouting the same shit like an excuse "every companies target is to make money.." when u betray your old fans who support u all those years in order to make more money like the old Diablo games didn't sell enough already then u r the worst scumbag on the face of Earth and u dont deserve my support & my money.

The biggest proof that they dont care about old fans is this petition http://www.petitiononline.com/d3art/petition.html more than 64.000 Diablo fans ask them to change the graphics/Art Direction & what they did? I read an interview where blatantly say "We like the direction we took and we dont plan to change it" with few words "WE DON'T CARE WHAT U LIKE/WANT STFU!".

Now compare those greedy bastards that spit on their old fans faces with GGG where they take every suggestion made in forum into consideration and the game change/evolve based on those feedback's fans make, and Blizz ignore not just 10, 100 or 200 ppl but more than 64.000 core fans, what else left to say u can all judge for your self how much this company care about what fans think.

All game companies want to make money but not all companies r ready to sold out an established core fan base for new blood that's exactly what Blizz did with Diablo & SE with FF those companies who take this road of "westernization" & "cater to casuals more" tactics deserve to be ignored same way as they ignore their fans.

so if 64000 ppl asks From GGG to put in PoE cartoonish graphics they should do it? RIGHT!!!

also 64000 are less then 2% of Diablo fans, are you so naive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info