So I'm here thanks to the Diablo 3 beta....

"
thepmrc wrote:

projected sales for D3 have nothing to do with the diablo fanbase as the majority of people that excited about it are WOW players and other MMO fans. My point is that the true fanbase will still be playing D2 Classic and the like... or PoE.
Blanket statement that has no hard evidence to back it up. At all. No statistics just "I think D3 looks like WoW and the only people who would want to play it are WoW players"

Did you know a LARGE number of players who play WoW actually started out playing OTHER blizzard titles? Like Diablo?

Sure the NEWER WoW players might not have played other blizz titles before but the original playerbase was a bunch of WC and D2 fans who were stoked when WoW was announced.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
@thepmrc for you mate

Diablo III Amazon's most preordered PC game ever
http://www.gamespot.com/news/diablo-iii-amazons-most-preordered-pc-game-ever-6376088
Last edited by Erevos on May 10, 2012, 3:39:39 PM
"
necromuso wrote:
"
origosis wrote:
Just like "Target6584" I really enjoyed the Diablo 3 Weekend. and i only discovered PoE after looking for something to tide me over till D3's release.

You know what. I really, really, like both games. I am excited for D3 and I can't get enough of PoE. Now I have never been into these kinds of games before. I do not enjoy Diablo 1 or 2 at all. I have tried to play them many times. I kinda liked Titan Quest, but not really. But D3 and PoE, Both, really have me by the balls.

Exactly, it's like meeting two ladies, both completely hot and both completely different and they both agree that it's ok to have sex with both of them at the same time.
Unless your retarded you go with it.

Unless one of them has this really annoying laugh... =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
LMAO, now that was funny Ray :o)
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
You're.. going to turn down a threesome with two hot women.. because one of them has an annoying laugh.

I don't even...
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
I have to admit, a 'bad' laugh is a dealbreaker for me too.

And to keep this more clearly on-topic, I find Diablo III's very loud guffaw and occasional snort...embarrassing. She's loud, bright, dying to be the center of attention and attracts far too many young studs for my like.

PoE's sardonic snicker and her crooked grin laced with the invitation of a misanthropic conspiracy is much, much more style.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 10, 2012, 4:19:55 PM
Enjoying it myself so far. :) get a key.
"
Erevos wrote:
@thepmrc for you mate

Diablo III Amazon's most preordered PC game ever
http://www.gamespot.com/news/diablo-iii-amazons-most-preordered-pc-game-ever-6376088

So? It just means there's a lot of ** out there.
Yeah, those double asterisks are a real pain in the fuckin' ass.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Yeah, those double asterisks are a real pain in the fuckin' ass.

...terisk. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info