[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

"
Vasetal wrote:
Make leveling section and early/budget version of this build pls. ;)

This isn't a budget or league-start build. Play any other shadow build, mines, OOS and BV all work. A "budget" version of this build is to play life version or LL.

Finished crafting all my stuff. Fracturing the gloves took a bit and I couldn't be bothered to awakener orb chill on hit for my belt. Makes all the boss fights pretty brain dead and clear is nice. Crafting the 45%+ crit multiplier jewel was a hassle but otherwise alot of the stuff can be obtained fairly consistently.

Low resists on the belt because I'm perfectly balanced at 76% for all three resists for the wise oak which is just a nice little defensive bonus bonus.

Overall nice build, too bad gearing it in the next one is going to be insanely expensive.
Last edited by killerkrill on Jul 10, 2020, 5:40:57 AM
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
Vasetal wrote:
Make leveling section and early/budget version of this build pls. ;)

This isn't a budget or league-start build. Play any other shadow build, mines, OOS and BV all work. A "budget" version of this build is to play life version or LL.

im sure you can build this with 1ex budget to just make low tier maps :D
or just make guide for crafting
Last edited by Vasetal on Jul 10, 2020, 11:00:04 AM
How much damage does Militant Faith roughly add, assuming we get 4% per 10 devotion and the passive of course?
Can't really see it in pob.
Im in the process of crafting the gear to try out this build.
Can anyone who is smarter than me enlighten me on the topic of Tailwind in this build?

I really enjoyed tailwind on my last cyclone character and was planning to craft my boots accordingly, but as someone in this thread already noted it might put us above the APS Breakpoint - right?

Is it a preference thing? How much impact would tailwind have on boss dps?
Im not expecting exact answers, just hoping for a better educated guess than mine. I have never played with coc. Heh. (...)

Cheers
I still dont understand how to guarantee spell block % on shield + all the other mods. anyone care to eplxain?
"
HarryPothead wrote:
I still dont understand how to guarantee spell block % on shield + all the other mods. anyone care to eplxain?

I went with an Awakener Orb craft of:

12% Chance to block spell damage (of Shaping)
+
Socketed gems have 15% reduced mana res (of the Hunt)

Hope that you get removable other mods or even land the recover es on block.
That one and and rest should be basic remove/add/augment harvest crafts.

Important note: Make sure that it really is the "of Shaping" spell block mod, so the giga orb fuses it together
How should do you craft that amulet? I understand that I'll need to awakener's orb but how do I guarantee dex?
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
How should do you craft that amulet? I understand that I'll need to awakener's orb but how do I guarantee dex?
Use a dex essence on a 84 citrine redeemer amulet. Have 3 prefixes and and dex as your only suffix. Bench craft crit chance. Use remove noncrit+add crit. Repeat till tier1 multi.
"
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
Use a dex essence on a 84 citrine redeemer amulet. Have 3 prefixes and and dex as your only suffix. Bench craft crit chance. Use remove noncrit+add crit. Repeat till tier1 multi.

Oh that actually sounds really cheap & easy. Thank You <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info