[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

"
PunchingHugo wrote:
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
I recorded a 100% delirium map on a scuffed version of this build if anyone is interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QafmWyoCExY

"scuffed"
-has perfect ring (70ex+)
-has perfect amulet (50ex)
-has near perfect boots (15-30ex, obviously difficult to get x2 T1 ES rolls, but its just slight difference to total ES compared to T1-2 ES%/flat + crafted)
-ice nova enchant helm (30ex base, not pricing in the 300ES/-9% cold or t1 accuracy)
-mana res + spell block + +1 cold spells shield (30ex+)

You know its harvest league right? Did u ever try the league mechanics, items which u priceda round 50+ ex arent even worth 10ex if you selfcraft them... just stop being a dick, and start using the mechanic to get good crafts?

He said he is using a scuffed version of the build. These items indicate that he was not using a scuffed version of the build...who is being the dick?

How do you craft the rings or shield he has with ~10ex? I know that you cannot do that without some extreme luck because I have been looking into some of these items. Crafting a shield with high ES and ES on block with cold damage% is pretty cheap. I also know that rolling one with spell block, socketed gems have mana reservation, good ES AND +1 cold spell gems is NOT cheap. It requires a 5ex base and two suffixes with no tags, and the +1 cold spells is a very low roll.

For the ring, its even more expensive. You need a shaper/crusader base, so you are already looking at ~5-6ex to acquire the base. Hitting T1 ES% and T1 ES flat takes approximately 6.25 exalts according to craftofexile. Even if you do hit that, you still need to avoid any rolls that cannot be target removed, of which there are heaps. Mana regen, item rarity, evasion (def), any attribute, etc. Once you get these rolls and workable affixes, then its pretty straightforward with some aug crit and some remove/add cold and caster.

Perhaps I am missing something and you can tell us how to craft those items for under 10ex :)
Can someone explain the double curse mechanics? Am I missing additional curses somewhere or does this just frequently overwrite?
"
gtkingsley1 wrote:
Can someone explain the double curse mechanics? Am I missing additional curses somewhere or does this just frequently overwrite?

Awakened curse on hit
nice build going try it out atm sitting on 18ex so far going still farm a bit more to start this build out
Thank you for making the build - very very fun. :o)

Took some time to craft

it took some time, but very worth it. Also the jewels, gems, etc very expensive. But when you first get it going man so much fun. I am considering to try a headhunter, i know with attack speed and that, but at this point we just explode everything, so maybe its gonna be OK - would have to swap in my normal belt for sirius.

Just wanted to thank you for making this league way more fun!
Last edited by r0s3m4ri3 on Jul 8, 2020, 10:38:59 AM
How are you able to use all 4 auras, i have a rank 4 enlighten, but still not able to use all of them, also have Charisma allocated because of old build.
Also do you actively use ur 4L frost bomb on bosses ?
anyways, nice guide :=)
Last edited by dream3_r on Jul 8, 2020, 11:44:51 AM
Gathering gear atm for this build and i'm trying to craft the shield atm

i got a hunter shield with +1 cold gems, where do i go from here to get reduced mana + recover #% of energy shield when you block?

is it better to start with a reduced mana base, get +1 cold and then slam on energy shield?

i'm really struggling with belt and almost all pieces except the chest xD

you should make a quick tutorial for each piece of gear <3 :)

and what about jewels? are those ez pz to craft?
also, why did you swap out your watcher's eye?

sry i'm bad at this :(
Last edited by HarryPothead on Jul 8, 2020, 3:48:26 PM
so i crafted everything and started playing. what i do miss is like 5% spell block and im not fully stun immune yet.

my main problem is that im sitting on +- 55% crit chance when i got all my power charges up, it feels so low.

what i am wondering is how can i up it. should i buy a 7ex hatred jewel for extra crit, or w/e ? i do not get it how you do it

"
tsmikos wrote:
so i crafted everything and started playing. what i do miss is like 5% spell block and im not fully stun immune yet.

my main problem is that im sitting on +- 55% crit chance when i got all my power charges up, it feels so low.

what i am wondering is how can i up it. should i buy a 7ex hatred jewel for extra crit, or w/e ? i do not get it how you do it

You could use increase crit instead of awake added cold.
"
dream3_r wrote:
How are you able to use all 4 auras, i have a rank 4 enlighten, but still not able to use all of them, also have Charisma allocated because of old build.
Also do you actively use ur 4L frost bomb on bosses ?
anyways, nice guide :=)

If you have socketed gems have #% reduced mana reservation, you do:
Shield: 2 Aura + Enlightened
4L: 3 gem dash setup + Precision

If you do not have that mod..
Shield: 3 gem dash setup
4L = 3 aura + enlightened

You may need to run lower level precision.

"
HarryPothead wrote:
Gathering gear atm for this build and i'm trying to craft the shield atm

i got a hunter shield with +1 cold gems, where do i go from here to get reduced mana + recover #% of energy shield when you block?

is it better to start with a reduced mana base, get +1 cold and then slam on energy shield?

i'm really struggling with belt and almost all pieces except the chest xD

you should make a quick tutorial for each piece of gear <3 :)

and what about jewels? are those ez pz to craft?
also, why did you swap out your watcher's eye?

sry i'm bad at this :(

The belt is really straightforward. Once you have the crusader/redeemer base, you can spam reforge w/defence mods or dense fossil spam until you hit T1-T2 ES + ES% and removeable third prefix (if any) and suffixes (can also reroll or remove suffixes..). If you are a long way away from finishing the build, then consider just using reforges as you come across them.

You can augment caster whenever you like, spell damage during flask effect is the only potential roll, and remove/add until you hit T1. Adding resists is straightforward, obviously do not add cold resist..(you can still get cold resist here quite easily, but will be last step. You can add a different resist and change fire/lightning to cold resist at end). With full suffixes augment cold will add either cold damage % or cold damage with hits against chilled enemies. Remove/add cold until desired tier.

Progress so far.

"
tsmikos wrote:

He is getting crit from watcher's eye and sulphur flask (consecrated ground). He has recently changed changed his chest to have attacks have 1.5% to critical strike chance, and obtained a different (non-crit) watcher's eye.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 8, 2020, 11:08:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info