Changes to Harvest Crafting

Fix pls the Challenge (Complete Harvest Encounters VI)

It can't be Completed because its Buggy.
Even with fixes this league is puerile
Saved
I love the way you guys have a clear "talk" to the player base. S2
I can't wait to craft more stuff ^^
Awesome communication. Honest and to the point. Well done & thanks.
Whilst I stopped playing because the focus of this league is really not for me, I think the way Bex and the team have responded is good to hear.
"
60x7 wrote:
Even with fixes this league is puerile

agreed. this league lacks its content. wasting litteraly half hour in garden to figure it all out but fail miserabley and eventualy start skiping it.

i quess they were out of ideas to make league for summer. but this one . geez.

atleast increase drop rates of currency and fossils, and legion encounter appearance more likley tp appear, this league feels like playing standard with shit drops. and to have nice drops we need to play like empyrian full group and fossil mirror one map over and over again. casual player cant do that.
fk archnemesis.
PLS FIX MAP DROP,I DONT HAVE RED MAPS TO FARM FOR A LONG TIME!!
as usual... GGG fixing the entire league 2 weeks later. Nothing new.

Hope it gets better cause yeahhh... it was boring as fuck. I may back to the league after the patch and try it again cause I quitted it 2 days ago already.

Tired of getting "change 3 orbs of aug for 20 orb of chance"-craft at lvl 90. ROFL. Who cares with orb of chances. lul
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jul 2, 2020, 12:34:49 AM
So far I've been enjoying the league and I'm sure these changes will be making it even more enjoyable.
To be honest most of my friends have quit largely because we can't play together and now that I am almost alone I am not sure how much longer I will be regardless of changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info