Changes to Harvest Crafting

Thanks!
Thanks for acknowledging the error and fixing it. People aren't quitting because of crafting though. Please fix some of the other outstanding known issues!!!

Harvest VI challenge is still broken!
Party play is still garbage unless you only care about one person progressing!

These issues have been present since day one!
What a joke.
:)
25-40%?

Don't you mean 99% ?

The people doing their own logs of thousands of maps doesn't have a margin of error of 50%; you botched the crafting so bad that people were only getting a dozen add / remove crafts, which is 1 out of 500 seeds.

You trying to say that you intended for players to only get these things 1 out of every 400?

Even in your apology, you botched crafting.
No idea if you'll read this or not, but...

I was one of the 3502 that finished the boss off in the first week. I've been playing for years in every single league. And in all honesty...

I have zero complaints. If there's an issue, you fix it. If somethings unbalanced, you fix it. If we have ideas, you try to implement them. When you fall short of your own expectations, you are already hard on yourself so we don't have to be.

Keep the attitude and hard work GGG and I will keep being a loyal and happy player, EVEN among any bugs and crashes in the future!
Thanks for the update.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
HOW EXCITING! Average joes will be able to craft finally!!

Question though, will this patch affect already grown seeds or will they need to be uplifted and replaced/regrown?

I am not surprised that such a quick hot fix also causes a problem. Making a mistake is part of moving so quick. I love your guys turn around times for fixes and listening to the community feedback.

Please keep up the good work, the transparency and the responsiveness. It really sets you apart from other game developers!
For once the problem was not my bad RNG!
Awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info