Changes to Harvest Crafting

While you do address--and I agree with the sentiment--that the response to this mistake took far longer than was appropriate, I do find it really heartening that you guys didn't just dismiss the concerns and complaints out of hand. Sometimes mistakes are made, and that sucks for everyone involved honestly, but one of the things that keeps me playing and loving Path of Exile is the fact that you all at GGG don't bring ego and defensiveness into the equation. You admit when there are issues and actively work to fix them, and even more than that y'all strive for community accessibility and transparency in the whole process.

So while this has been a wonky week (inside of a wonky year), in some ways it acts as a nice reminder of the things that set you guys apart from the game development crowd. c:

GG
Great news! This league brought me back to the game and I've been having so much fun, I prefer SSF but always found crafting to be too hard with the very limited currency you get when not trading and I think harvest is an almost perfect solution.
just one more map
Cool. It certainly FELT a lot less rewarding but I attributed the feeling to the routine.....
Yup, here comes the buff to loots after half the players left.

My spectres gear is rotting in the stash waiting for the promised crafts, my t4 seeds are waiting in the garden ready for harvest for the last three days, maybe tomorrow I'll get lucky...
Second-class poe gamer
But are you gonna make it to where people who got bugged without a desperser on PS4 can craft one or are we just screwed ?? Been trying to get an answer but no one wants to reply .... Being stuck harvesting tier one seeds will make me quit this game right now and I've only been playing like 16 days and spent 50 bucks .... Guess the loss of one more person won't matter since you already lost so many huh??
That's ok, thanks!
"
The 3.11.1 patch will not only fix this problem but will also get crafting into a much better state where you're getting way more of the outcomes that you actually want. The precise details will be in the patch notes early tomorrow, alongside deployment of the patch itself. (As a side note, 3.11.1 also doubles the rate of Tier 2 seeds that you find, which in turn results in you finding more Tier 3 and 4 seeds.)

So, after ~175 hours wasted, I might be able to see my first T4 seed after that doubling?
However, getting now 0-1 T2 per full fields doubled is just 0-2 still, so, yeah, I get it..

Also, the results we want? I have given up hopes. 6L recipe? Winged scarab recipe? Etc.

Sorry, but this whole thing is a pure disappointment at this point, and helps nothing.
Never had this bad experience in PoE, considering the current challenges too.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Jul 2, 2020, 2:00:02 AM
I have nothing but respect for you guys at GGG, the transparancy and honesty is so amazing! Not many companies nowadays are like you, please NEVER change that!
I used the maximise numeric values on an awesome wand, and it turned to complete BS. There is a lot more broken then just some recipes. This League is a big disappointment to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info