Changes to Harvest Crafting

Yikes
Please please please buff certain currency drops in maps

Such as Regret Orbs

:(
what about seed growth in group play for each member in the team?
I really appreciate the transparency and your overall tone and approach to this very issue that has affected tens of thousands of players. However, since this is a repetitive issue that has occured from league to league, I wonder if you guys are working on a systematic approach that limits such kind of erroneous iteration? We can certainly learn from mistakes. But if the same mistake surfaces every time when a league starts, then the root cause must be something else than what it was thought.

Looking forward to the new patch that would fix both the seeds' rolling rate and the cluster jewels.

Regards
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jul 2, 2020, 12:45:29 AM
It's okay make mistakes if you learn from them...
i was born with bad luck and RNGesus hates me but holy moly this situation made me...this was... i was so |--| close to play D3 tomorrow, so |--| close!

how dare you? dont do this again, never!
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Well, I guess I wasn't crazy when I felt it was suddenly much harder to get anything out of gardening.

And as always, while it's certainly not ideal to make mistakes, I definitely appreciate GGG being transparent about it and showing that they'll commit to improving processes. I work in software and know how easily issues snowball and become consistent problems if processes aren't engineered and reviewed properly.

Looking forward to the patch!

That being said... I'm hurting on cluster jewel availability...
Not entirely sure how this can even occur mechanically, bu-ut i guess all is well that ends well.
How about giving us players free mtx every time game breaking/big bug founds? Maybe then you actually do things right on first time and leagues will be better at start.

Let me know when the game comes out of early access.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info