[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
von_Thurgau wrote:
"
Kusarigama90 wrote:
Is this build supposed to have low cold res?
I've bought everything in the guide except for the belt but I'm stuck on only 7% cold res.

Possible I've missed something but I'm new and still little confusing in the game.

Are you running the purity of ice aura?

Looking at my gear I can see I'm missing that one since wrong color in shield, I can't even run all auras either, have 30mana left and last aura because of low life.

Not sure if you are able to see my gear here, setting up pob must be later.

Also any easy way for beginner to change the last color what we need?
Last edited by Kusarigama90 on Jul 16, 2020, 5:19:23 AM
"
Kusarigama90 wrote:
"
von_Thurgau wrote:
"
Kusarigama90 wrote:
Is this build supposed to have low cold res?
I've bought everything in the guide except for the belt but I'm stuck on only 7% cold res.

Possible I've missed something but I'm new and still little confusing in the game.

Are you running the purity of ice aura?

Looking at my gear I can see I'm missing that one since wrong color in shield, I can't even run all auras either, have 30mana left and last aura because of low life.

There is a cheaper armor than Shav's I'd recommend using till you can buy shavs, the 6L version costed me 40 chaos back when I started this build and I sold it for 40 as well. Armor is also in the description on page 1.
If you are unable to buy it I suggest you use the purities because they cap your resistances and you can then farm some currency to upgrade further.

EDIT: Armor is named: Solaris lorica
Last edited by Genji084 on Jul 16, 2020, 5:23:57 AM
"
Genji084 wrote:

I saw the FAQ, but I am unsure which gem to remove that would benefit most out of it. I am leaning towards either maim or feeding frenzy, which would you recommend when looking at my gear?

Also, do you think my spectre setup is any good, or do you strongly suggest something else?

Replace maim

Your spectre setup seems good. Most of the support spectres are different on paper but won't actually feel very different while playing so anything you prefer is good to go

"
Kusarigama90 wrote:

With your profile set to private we cannot see what mistake you have made. I suggest reading the Leveling and FAQ sections of the build again to see what you are lacking

I recommend seed crafting to get the off-colours on the 6-link shavronns wrappings
Last edited by WaffleT on Jul 16, 2020, 6:21:50 AM
My profile should now be public, and I already have the shavs with correct colors, just the 2socket belt I'm missing or else all same
thx for the build, it really suits me alot. I'm one of those crazy people who play on their working macbook air, using cloud gaming, and I feel really good when not dying to some desync and lag, and not needing to see the screen when the MESS happens.
I can't find for the life of me where to paste this in PoB:

== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed

Anyone who can help?

And btw, great guide. This is the best minion build I've played so far.
Mapping feels a little slow on some maps, have to try with 4 spectre setup after getting empower to lvl 3. But bosses just melt.
"
Ravelex wrote:

Anyone who can help?

Mapping feels a little slow on some maps, have to try with 4 spectre setup after getting empower to lvl 3. But bosses just melt.

You can paste it on any piece of gear of jewel.
"
Nuboo wrote:
"
Ravelex wrote:

Anyone who can help?

Summon Carrion Golem is a skill gem, not gear or jewel...or there's something I'm missing here. I just want to put in the modifier mentioned in FAQ. And I still dont know where to input that. I'm still new to PoB, so I'm trying wrap my head around it.

Here is mine: https://pastebin.com/2WSr45ag
"
Ravelex wrote:
"
Nuboo wrote:
"
Ravelex wrote:

Anyone who can help?

Summon Carrion Golem is a skill gem, not gear or jewel...or there's something I'm missing here. I just want to put in the modifier mentioned in FAQ. And I still dont know where to input that. I'm still new to PoB, so I'm trying wrap my head around it.

Here is mine: https://pastebin.com/2WSr45ag

PoB does not fully calculate the proper stats of our Carrion Golems so we put these modifiers on any piece of gear to forcefully simulate our real damage.

Look at the Original PoB https://pastebin.com/Mw8aAnGK and look at his amulet. They've literally just edited the item and slammed those modifiers onto there. That's all you have to do.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 16, 2020, 2:06:18 PM
I just turned lvl 93 and could fit that Watcher's eye jewel in that i had.

i am smashing everything so far " just did Sirus awakener lvl 4 semi afk ".
all guardians before that u can tank and run circles around and they die in 2-3 seconds if u have good gear.

here is my PoB, thanks for the build its alot of fun:

https://pastebin.com/UKUyed6f

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info