[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

https://youtu.be/XtDPrV1obw4

Recorded a very careless A8 Sirus to limit test the build. Stood in random crap, took his beam head on. I guess I'll call it on the build. :)
Been playing this for the past couple days, build is possibly the strongest I've made, thanks to OP for posting this. I'm following the item purchase order and got to the point where it's suggested to get awakened gems.

Is the DPS increase for Awakened Brutality/Melee Physical Damage substantial? I'm a bit relaxed when it comes to making currency and I saw they are like 2 exalts each.. it'll probably take me 3-4 days to make that much.

Would it be better to start investing into like an AG rather than these gems?
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jul 17, 2020, 9:26:39 AM
"
Nuboo wrote:
"
velaxi1 wrote:
"
Nuboo wrote:

My post

This is the helmet i'm currently using with Animate Guardian.

it is just sitting without any links because I don't want to make it aggressive nor do I want to lose maim or feeding frenzy because they are both damage boosters to our carrion golems.

Helmet - Rare Helmet with "Nearby Enemies Take 9% Increased Physical Damage" and "Chaos Resistance"
Gloves - Embalmers Gloves / Southbound with Curse on Hit Corrupt (Replaces our self-curse because they don't stack, You can use Enduring Cry/Convocation/Clarity in place of it)
Shoes - Victario's Flight with Regen #% of life enchant
Armor - Grukthul's Pelt/Garb of the Ephemeral
Weapon - Kingmaker

That would be the best animate guardian, my one currently uses Garb of the Ephemeral over Grukthul; making enemies near your animate guardian unable to crit as well as nearby allies unable to drop below base movement speed, and Embalmers over southbound because of chaos resistance.

Animate Guardian Post

Edit: I used to have a sulphur flask but replaced it with
because I've replaced my curse wuth Purifying Flame. It helps us direct our minions just like our curse did as well as place consecrated ground on both them and the enemy.

I see that you didn't put minion life with AG. So, how the survivability of the AG?

Well with my setup, my Animate Guardian is currently level 28 and in game it has 64k and has had no problem surviving. Even when it was lvl 26, it had no problems at all.

how do you make AG lvl 28?
I was able to get a helm with +3 socketed minion and mine is just lvl 26.

lvl 21 AG +3 from hem + 2 from global skills.
"

It takes not even a minute to find the answer in his character profile (weapon).
"
foojin wrote:
"

It takes not even a minute to find the answer in his character profile (weapon).

i see thanks for pointing it out, last time i checked was using clayshaper,

does it mean that he now only has 4 golems instead of 5?
Last edited by xDeimondevilx on Jul 17, 2020, 10:09:33 AM
"
"
foojin wrote:
"

i see thanks for pointing it out, last time i checked was using clayshaper,

does it mean that he now only has 4 golems instead of 5?

Yes I only use 4 golems now. You can achieve a similar result just by using a Cold Iron Point.
My weapon also gives +1 to spells in which all auras are spells.

Doesn't make much of an upgrade especially for its cost.
Last edited by Nuboo on Jul 17, 2020, 12:12:11 PM
"
Been playing this for the past couple days, build is possibly the strongest I've made, thanks to OP for posting this. I'm following the item purchase order and got to the point where it's suggested to get awakened gems.

Is the DPS increase for Awakened Brutality/Melee Physical Damage substantial? I'm a bit relaxed when it comes to making currency and I saw they are like 2 exalts each.. it'll probably take me 3-4 days to make that much.

Animate Guardian can range from very cheap to very expensive. There are budget items that you can use if you would like to switch over and then slowly upgrade. A well built Animate Guardian will atlast cost you 2-3EX going up to about 6-7EX.
"
Nuboo wrote:
"

Animate Guardian can range from very cheap to very expensive. There are budget items that you can use if you would like to switch over and then slowly upgrade. A well built Animate Guardian will atlast cost you 2-3EX going up to about 6-7EX.

I see, I might just skip the awakened gems so I can add something a bit more interesting to the build. I'm gonna start to craft my own minion helm based on your crafting advise in the previous pages. Thanks a lot!
BTW guys, for those who are using AG set up with Garb of the Ephemeral, there's an implicit wherein it will drop on the ground when your AG dies.

"
BTW guys, for those who are using AG set up with Garb of the Ephemeral, there's an implicit wherein it will drop on the ground when your AG dies.

I believe this ONLY drops the chest, every other item will still disappear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info