-

Hey Remi, just found your guide and now more confused trickster or pf :)
I was thinking to go CI trickster in the end, but having with PF flasks on bosses and larger aoe too good not to use.

1. How does explody chest works with dots? Does it proc only if we finished mob with initial hit? Or it will autoexplode when the target dies from dot?
2. Does it worth to not use Carcass Jack, craft for endgmae explodechest + avoid ele ailments on gear and spec into Master Toxicist instead of Master alchemist? So probably we loosing also a devoto and additional move/attack speed
Last edited by omgree on Sep 18, 2020, 3:42:55 AM
"
omgree wrote:
Hey Remi, just found your guide and now more confused trickster or pf :)
I was thinking to go CI trickster in the end, but having with PF flasks on bosses and larger aoe too good not to use.

1. How does explody chest works with dots? Does it proc only if we finished mob with initial hit? Or it will autoexplode when the target dies from dot?
2. Does it worth to not use Carcass Jack, craft for endgmae explodechest + avoid ele ailments on gear and spec into Master Toxicist instead of Master alchemist? So probably we loosing also a devoto and additional move/attack speed

1. It works when the monster dies, doesn't have to be on hit kill because DoT kill always counts as us.

2. Carcass Jack is BiS in terms of damage, but if you want more defenses you can drop carcass for explode, phys taken as X element and frenzy on hit etc. Same goes to your helmet, you could look for a rare helmet with phys taken as X element, then -9 chaos res.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Thanks! Do you plan to play it new league?

Where do we get stun immune early?
Flask craft should take some time, also it gives only 50%. Where is the rest?

could be an option Brine King, but you doesnt recommend it in pantheon section, so what is your suggestion?
Last edited by omgree on Sep 18, 2020, 4:15:11 AM
I was running some pob numbers, and the people saying +3 gem bows are better, the only way it was better in the stuff i ran, and this was with no curse as curses got changed to the new stuff, was with literally every piece you have being 15ex+ (standard prices used here), otherwise with 7 arrows, awakened AoE, a perfect AoE rolled carcass jack (50%), and a +1 arrow Quill Rain (was legit just a 4 linked one lol) i was doing around 15 million shaper dps (though that did include a +4 carcass jack, was closer to 8 million with a regular one which is fine for all content anyways). and that was with the shock, etc immunity point and not the 10% flat more chaos point. to get that same number on a +3 bow requires currency ill never be able to make in a league outside insane drops. trust the OP, do quill rain PF.

also neck is a huge priority, way over a +1 quill rain in terms of damage, and a neat trick is you can awakener orb a 16% chaos DoT multi ELDER neck with a +1 chaos or dex HUNTER neck to get both on the same neck. and rng will shower love on you and give you a +2 rng roll you never know lol...

Also a bit of advice, i would go efficacy till you managed to get a level 4 empower, 3 doesnt beat out efficacy.

Also if your resists dont cause you problems, another good awakener orb combo is Culling strike + chaos damage over time multi on a Gripped base, it would likely be cheaper to slam the base, then roll it for the Chaos multi, and awakener it with warlords culling gloves. Culling adds ALOT of overall damage to boss fights.

Great overall guide, definately starting this btw.
Quill rain shows good dps, i also think its worth better to invest 15ex+ into another build since we get so much alt gems.
My quistion about quill rain:
when we hit RED maps early i assume we need to make few hits to kill blue packs/rare. So at what point it became more comfortable i mean just 1 hit to kill blue packs and rare on t15-t16? Double cluster jewels setup? Or +4 lvl empower? OR both? Do we backstrack for loot if we zoom-zoom?
"
omgree wrote:
Quill rain shows good dps, i also think its worth better to invest 15ex+ into another build since we get so much alt gems.
My quistion about quill rain:
when we hit RED maps early i assume we need to make few hits to kill blue packs/rare. So at what point it became more comfortable i mean just 1 hit to kill blue packs and rare on t15-t16? Double cluster jewels setup? Or +4 lvl empower? OR both? Do we backstrack for loot if we zoom-zoom?

Double cluster with some investment on chaos multi gear
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
omgree wrote:
Thanks! Do you plan to play it new league?

Where do we get stun immune early?
Flask craft should take some time, also it gives only 50%. Where is the rest?

could be an option Brine King, but you doesnt recommend it in pantheon section, so what is your suggestion?

Yeah you could use brine king if you having stun issues, tho we are ranged and we generally don't really have those kind of issues. 50% avoid stun on your flask is actually more than enough btw

I don't plan on starting TR this time cus I've did TR a lot of time by now (5 leagues? I guess?) So I wanna take some break on TR and play other builds, prob gonna make another build guide of it.
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Sep 18, 2020, 5:32:33 AM
"
Totalubnub wrote:
Also if your resists dont cause you problems, another good awakener orb combo is Culling strike + chaos damage over time multi on a Gripped base, it would likely be cheaper to slam the base, then roll it for the Chaos multi, and awakener it with warlords culling gloves. Culling adds ALOT of overall damage to boss fights.

Gripped base is useless. Increased Projectile Attack Damage explicit gives us nothing.
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
Totalubnub wrote:

Gripped base is useless. Increased Projectile Attack Damage explicit gives us nothing.

100% correct, i misread that base lol, any good evasion base!
Hi

Thanks for the build, I'll start wit this one, any tips for making currencies ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info