-

"
Ampersandz_ wrote:
Awakened swift affliction will not be used anymore?

yeah it won't be used cus Void is just better with no downsides

"
tazdraperm wrote:
Why is "Immortal call setup is not strong anymore"? Could not find anything related in patch notes.

Second Wind nerf
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Whats an alternative to immortal call?
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Whats an alternative to immortal call?

You meant alternative guard skill? There's none. Steelskin is strictly worse in this setup
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Good guide, really love it. But I have a question about gem links. Is it really necessary to link 3g to boots or I can put them in bow? And what about leveling gear(acts), didn't find that
In the bow you have mods which buffed your Gems like
+ # to level socketed Gems.
Thats why you need have 6 link there.

Leveling is in point 7.0
What would the alternatives be for Second Wind and Immortal Call, then? I see the gem section hasn';t been updated yet.

Any further considerations regarding mana problems? I see that mana and reservation was challenging before, what are your thoughts for 3.15?
Do you feel it is worth to go with the Raider Ascendency now because of the flask and ailment changes or is it too much of a damage loss without the mirage archers?
Will the Pob be updated before launch?
"
What would the alternatives be for Second Wind and Immortal Call, then? I see the gem section hasn';t been updated yet.

Any further considerations regarding mana problems? I see that mana and reservation was challenging before, what are your thoughts for 3.15?

I believe the gems section has been updated (in which I am using efficacy instead of second wind).

Mana issues can be solved relatively easily on bosses on paper, I will further test this on STD right now but so far, just poachers + mana flask is enough to sustain. For T14+ map bosses you will need -mana cost rings asap

"
whayles wrote:
Do you feel it is worth to go with the Raider Ascendency now because of the flask and ailment changes or is it too much of a damage loss without the mirage archers?

You mean Pathfinder? It doesn't make sense to go Raider from your statement though. But anyway,

Raider is still a no no in both damage and survivability. Sure it has early game advantage in terms of survivability cus the dodge, but deadeye has layered defense (gale force from wind ward and mark ascendancy), also able to invest into dodge clusters, reaching max dodge with investment. Which means Raider defensive layers will fall off compared to deadeye

Pathfinder, I think this is debatable when you reach endgame, but definitely out of the question for league start scenario.

"
Jungla_ wrote:
Will the Pob be updated before launch?

It already has been updated
"
SonyOne wrote:
Good guide, really love it. But I have a question about gem links. Is it really necessary to link 3g to boots or I can put them in bow? And what about leveling gear(acts), didn't find that

Answered by matiop12:
"
In the bow you have mods which buffed your Gems like
+ # to level socketed Gems.
Thats why you need have 6 link there.

Leveling is in point 7.0

I would like to add something. Early game setup in which your bow isn't 6l, gems can be placed anywhere. Main setup (TR) must be on the highest possible link gear. For example, if all of your gear are currently on a 3l but you found a 4l, TR must be on the 4l.

If you have double 6l, depending if your bow is a +3 bow or nah. If it is a yes, then TR gems must be on the bow, utility can be anywhere else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info