-

"
Last updated (24/6) tankier variant (unchanged, should be viable at 3.15)
https://pastebin.com/QHcLMcfL

Will you be making minor tweaks to this tree? Or it's about as optimized as it could be?
I might have missed it, but do we still use immortal call setup in the non-tanky version?
First of all a big thank you for the well written guide!

At the moment I am a bit confused. You stated PoB is updated, but it still contains Immortal Call which we aren't using anymore if I got the Notice Board and your recent posts right. But the Gem Links section on page one shows Immortal Call as well.

Also I couldn't find any mention of the cluster jewel changes. Are the ones in the PoB the ones to go for or are the better alternatives?

Lastly is there a specific point at which you recommend adding Caustic Arrow on weapon swap?

Wish you all a great league start!
Thanks for the guide, I did a Toxic Rain Raider last league beacause of the defences and it was very good, your guide help me to push further and do almost all content even with not much time for playing.
I used Toxic Rain balistas through the acts before switching to self-cast TR on maps, I imagine that on this league keep using the balistas is a good option.
"
f1ying wrote:
First of all a big thank you for the well written guide!

At the moment I am a bit confused. You stated PoB is updated, but it still contains Immortal Call which we aren't using anymore if I got the Notice Board and your recent posts right. But the Gem Links section on page one shows Immortal Call as well.

Also I couldn't find any mention of the cluster jewel changes. Are the ones in the PoB the ones to go for or are the better alternatives?

Lastly is there a specific point at which you recommend adding Caustic Arrow on weapon swap?

Wish you all a great league start!

We are still using immortal call, I just state that "It is not as strong as before" but compare to other options, it is still the strongest among all. My point is that our survivability has been lowered and it might not be worth to use Veteran's Awareness since the cooldown has been increased.

Clusters are still the best setup we have, it is just a number nerf, in which there is no need to panicked about unlike something like crywolf which the entire jewel has been reworked

As soon as you got replica quill rain, but if you don't like weapon swap, you can always do it with double 6l setup.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Scourmint wrote:
I might have missed it, but do we still use immortal call setup in the non-tanky version?

it is still the same
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
matty20uk wrote:
Im looking for a starter that isnt to slow in the playthrough and for mapping from tiers 1-15 i can make a second character to do all the endgame beyond t15 no problem but will this have a steady progression from act 1 to high tier maps at league start after all the nerfs? im quite an experienced player but the changes to everything has me stomped, also is their a way for this build to deal with curses as a map mod?

SC trade

For curses, nope I don't think we have a reliable method to deal against it. But for league start it is totally fine. Mapping can be slow if you don't have caustic arrow on arrow nova setup

Mana nerfs on the other hand, may make moving bosses like Hunter very difficult. But outside of that, there aren't much of an issue
Hi, Remi,

On section 6.1 the gem links, what's the 6L "caustic weapon swap" for? I'm a bit confused with the "Toxic rain End game" set up and this one. When are you supposed to use one or the other?

Also, were you able to do all the map bosses with this build? Sirus/Maven/UE/etc? Are there mods we should avoid? Can we do Uber Atziri, for example?

Thanks!
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

We are still using immortal call, I just state that "It is not as strong as before" but compare to other options, it is still the strongest among all. My point is that our survivability has been lowered and it might not be worth to use Veteran's Awareness since the cooldown has been increased.

Clusters are still the best setup we have, it is just a number nerf, in which there is no need to panicked about unlike something like crywolf which the entire jewel has been reworked

As soon as you got replica quill rain, but if you don't like weapon swap, you can always do it with double 6l setup.

Thank you for the fast response!
Will this impact the viability of poacher's mark rings?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/opqynv/a_nerf_to_mark_on_hit_rings_that_has_gone_under/

Will it be better to self cast mark instead of having it automated, or is it irrelevant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info