-

How about Poacher's mark on hit ring vs bosses, and despair on hit for clearing?
"
mlisows wrote:
How about Poacher's mark on hit ring vs bosses, and despair on hit for clearing?

I would stick with poachers first until I get a +1 curse chest for despair
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Also I would say Efficacy support is waaaay better than swift affliction now, since it got buffed with increased duration. Mana multiplier got increased less than swift affliction, on top of less duration on swift affliction instead of reduced.
Last edited by mlisows on Jul 21, 2021, 9:32:18 AM
what does crafting the bow look like now that the mod has gone to a suffix?
Hi!
Tested your build as a starter for 3.15 and rly enjoyed it. What are the ways to sustain mana in the first few days when you dont have Poacher's mark on hit ring? Can only remember Thief's Torment ring + mana flask, but will it be enough? :/
I hope that we can update the build in leveling section and solve the mana sustain issue.

I saw many ideas on twitch while Remi was updating our guide.
Are You guys considering totems , that would hurt probably DPS another %. And we are already at 22% less DPS pre nerfs.
Two six links, one with ballistas for single target would be great, use withering touch in one of them
"
beastzephyr wrote:
Two six links, one with ballistas for single target would be great, use withering touch in one of them

You want multiple ballistas uses the main damage TR, single ballistas won't do much and you shouldn't be using withering touch. You want consistent wither by either self casting it, or some kind of medium to proc it (I.E Frenzy + hextouch + withering touch self fire)

"
pajlatek wrote:
I hope that we can update the build in leveling section and solve the mana sustain issue.

I saw many ideas on twitch while Remi was updating our guide.
Are You guys considering totems , that would hurt probably DPS another %. And we are already at 22% less DPS pre nerfs.

About leveling it should be the same, nothing much changes except it just cost more mana, just portal to town when you ran out of flask charges on mid fight.

About Ballistas, if you decide to go that route, you shouldn't go deadeye, instead Trickster will be the play. Though I am unsure of how good it will be

"
mlisows wrote:
Also I would say Efficacy support is waaaay better than swift affliction now, since it got buffed with increased duration. Mana multiplier got increased less than swift affliction, on top of less duration on swift affliction instead of reduced.

I do agree, and so does void manipulation.

"
just4omp wrote:
Hi!
Tested your build as a starter for 3.15 and rly enjoyed it. What are the ways to sustain mana in the first few days when you dont have Poacher's mark on hit ring? Can only remember Thief's Torment ring + mana flask, but will it be enough? :/

I've updated this on the QnA section. But tldr
-mana rings are mandatory now, mana gain on hit jewels, poachers mark
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Why is "Immortal call setup is not strong anymore"? Could not find anything related in patch notes.
Awakened swift affliction will not be used anymore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info