-

what was the gem set up for that? i can't find it in the gem section (though i do remember seeing frost shield+something else on your profile a while back)

actually after looking through it i'm not really sure where the full tankiness comes from. it's probably something obvious i'm missing but the only difference i see is frost shield+codt
Last edited by rembihnutur on Apr 14, 2021, 12:26:13 AM
Have they posted any of the new skill gems? Lifetap has a more multiplier on it of 20% at level 1. If it's high enough at 20 we could use it with TR causing our life flasks to always be healing so Hardened Scars can maintain Fortify.
I don't want to sound like an asshole, but good luck getting the gear that Remi showcased in the video killing Uber Elder. All I'm saying is, going from the absolute god tier gear that Remi was able to farm in Ritual the AOE radius is only 24%. That's crazy to me. Imagine how that's going to look like without harvest, at league start, with no currency and all the good atlas passives gone.

I could be wrong, but I'm not taking my chances and will play something else. This obviously appears to function, but just have to keep in mind the context of the new league, without the aparently overpowered things that Ritual gave us.

Thank you Remi for the god tier build, I wish GGG liked the beautiful thing that TR PF was as much as we did.
Last edited by idkwat on Apr 14, 2021, 1:46:38 AM
Everything would be fine, but how to make such a bow now, if Rem was removed, to hit the Annul Orb, sounds like a joke or I'm just stupid and don't understand ...
PS solved a problem...
Last edited by namenBARSxRoudNON on Apr 14, 2021, 2:33:36 AM

Shaper DPS after dropping from six pods overlapping to four. ~48mill without flasks, cooldowns, etc. Doesn't account for cluster nerfs, but also doesn't account for all the AOE stacking I have that can be redirected to other stats.
"
Everything would be fine, but how to make such a bow now, if Rem was removed, to hit the Annul Orb, sounds like a joke or I'm just stupid and don't understand ...
PS solved a problem...

You've always been able to make a fairly solid bow without harvest. It's not unreasonable to get T1 speed plus mid-tier chaos DOT and finish with determinist crafts and multi-mod for a solid end game bow.
How's this build going to work with Quill Rain? Is it going to be affected a lot since we are shooting many spores? Is the aoe nerf going to make it rng based?
"
Smichovsky wrote:
How's this build going to work with Quill Rain? Is it going to be affected a lot since we are shooting many spores? Is the aoe nerf going to make it rng based?

there will be no difference on early stages of the build, it's not something that is easily noticeable
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Going to still have to see how everything pans out with the AOE and if something like Conc. Effect is worth slotting in for single target when the time comes.

Deadeye seems to be a solid choice with Tailwind, the Gale Force buff for defense, and access to multiple Mirage Archers. Plus, seems like attack speed will be valued even more on the build if pod overlapping isn't as prominent at least from the initial looking into it.

I have my Trickster variant going still, and the tree and cluster jewels and other things are going to have to be reworked a bit (small tweaks). Though if AOE isn't as big a deal and in the end we only need a small amount, then I can reroute and save a few passive points that I can put into either more damage or more defense.

Have to say, the nerfs were expected, but seem pretty harsh, though still want to make this work as much as possible. At the very least it seems map clearing will still be solid, even at the higher end.

**EDIT** Also curious if adding additional arrows will help out now. I know the pods will still spread out, but will that be of any help, or will the extra arrows not be worth it?
Last edited by Tanakeah on Apr 14, 2021, 9:37:54 AM
"
Have they posted any of the new skill gems?
Skill gem info tomorrow (20 lvl 20 qual).

"
Smichovsky wrote:
No, the aoe nerf affects overlap within 1 cast of TR: You shoot 5+ arrows - you could have anywhere from 5 to 12 with investment, and then how many of those affect the boss?

It does not affect stacking pods from multiple casts, i.e. attack speed, duration and mirage archer scaling. Mirages can still stack with your pods, the faster you attack the more pods are active from multiple casts, duration still makes it longer for old pods to despawn.

It does make pathfinder crap though because it went from 50% inc aoe to 30% to basically aoe being worthless. No wonder Remi suggests Deadeye, I imagine Tailwind will also end up being more attack speed than Nature's Adrenaline because Tailwind is an action speed multiplier not a measly inc attack speed.

You also don't care to do stuff like +3 arrows from dying sun anymore (which was available as PF with +50% flask effectiveness).

Carcass is also probably lagging behind Cherrubim Maleficence (80% inc chaos damage).

Elreon's mod got nerfed though so sustaining mana might be harder, clarity watcher's eye or replica conqueror's efficiency might be needed to bridge the gap. Unless the w/e the new blood magic support is worthwhile.

EDIT: also idk how this build can sustain chainbreaker / rage if Elreon's mod ONLY affects mana costs not all costs, while the rage cost (chainbreaker nerf) scales with support gems so you'd probably end up losing something like 50 rage per second because they also removed the 0.3 sec internal cd so if you shoot 7 times per second you pay rage cost for every cast not only 3/per sec like before.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 14, 2021, 10:02:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info