-

I've read mechanic exlpanation but I still do not understand the connection between the number of laps/single target/clear speed damage and number of projectiles.
When I increase this number by using the dying sun I feel the increase of damage as in single target also in clear speed, but it shoudln't work so, should it?
How does it work? The more the better?
I just want understand if it is profitable to craft +1 projectile on a quiver and to jet +20 quality phantasmal
"
katonsew wrote:
I've read mechanic exlpanation but I still do not understand the connection between the number of laps/single target/clear speed damage and number of projectiles.
When I increase this number by using the dying sun I feel the increase of damage as in single target also in clear speed, but it shoudln't work so, should it?
I just want understand if it is profitable to craft +1 projectile on a quiver and to jet +20 quality phantasmal

All you need to know are the breakpoints in aoe for overlaps. 25 aoe gives full 5 arrow overlap, 30 aoe gives full 6 arrow overlap, 35 aoe gives full 7 arrow overlap, and so on. The reason why you felt more dmg using dying sun is the aoe that dying sun gives. It probably gave you enough to reach an aoe breakpoint so one more arrow overlaps, or it that's not the case, it gave more chances for an extra overlap.

It's definitely worth to get "Bow attacks fire an additional arrow" on your quiver as well as +1 arrow enchant on helmet. I do not know however if getting a phantasmal tr is worth it, considering its ridiculous price for a very underwhelming benefit. In the end, it only gives you 2 more arrows which is helpful for clear yes, but not for single target as you will never have enough aoe to sustain 11 arrows total. At best your aoe can only sustain 6.
Hi guys!
In general I like this build, but I feel like I die way too often.
Sometimes its clearly my fault because of being greedy but I have this feeling I am missing something. Could someone have a quick look on my profile please?

BR
Can you please share what is your problem? You have 11mln dps more than enough to do any content.

Some things that comes to my mind:

Gear. (looking at your other gear you are definitely not short on currency and at this point all of below items should be very cheap in trade as they are nothing special):
- Both rings. Left one just plainly sucks balls. It's almost leveling item. You can really get better ring from Blood Aqueducts. There is no excuse why this is not vermillion ring.
- Right ring is really nothing special. You should try to selfcraft better ring on much better base or just buy better one. Look for a good base.
- Belt base just sucks. Get a stygian belt with the same stats and a good jewel for couple of chaos.

You have a helmet with TR enchant but your AoE is 27. You should look for a AoE stat somwhere on your gear or tree

Your pathing is just wrong all over the place. Check linked pob's for good pathing and fix it. You are taking so many unoptimal nodes.

I'd personally ditch the Thread of hope - you don't need the duration nodes for DPS, you can use the points for life/jewels/cluster jewels when combined with decallocation of points by fixing your tree.
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you.

I'm a newbie but I've been really involved in the game lately. While I'm doing ok with the basics mechanics of the game, some stuff is still very obscure for me. Your leveling guide and explanations are super useful. Instead of just blatantly copying a build, I understand it, which allows me to have a better grasp on the game mechanics. I'm only level 35 at the moment and act 3 but so far I'm enjoying AND understanding what I'm doing.

You've been super helpful !
Hello everybody!
Remi's, or something expert about it, should i change my regular non6l Carcass Jack to one 6L, for the Blast Rain chest setup? Or going in one Explode chest like your's? Im afraid off the less area of effect and damage, not a problema for boss and something more hard?

Another thing, about the Aw Increased Area Of Effect Support vs Anomalous Efficacy Support, what should i use on my bow? Acctualy one +1+2supp, TR21/20, Empower 4, Swift Aff, Vicious Proj and Void Man, all Awakened versions.

Last, i promisse! :)
About Tailwind, Elusive, onlaught on critical for boots. Just the lab enchant, like 90% critical strike, or 120% - but more hard - ll be enought to trigger that buffs? Need another resource to gain more critical strike?

Thanks sir, rly enjoy your work! Have an amazing day!

I'm pretty happy with the gear I managed to get this league, probably the one where I got so much currency in so little time. Just need to work a bit on rings, get a pair of gloves and I'm done till I craft a goood explody chest. Thanks for the guide, will probably play this again next league.
"
RitualST wrote:
Can you please share what is your problem? You have 11mln dps more than enough to do any content.

Some things that comes to my mind:

Gear. (looking at your other gear you are definitely not short on currency and at this point all of below items should be very cheap in trade as they are nothing special):
- Both rings. Left one just plainly sucks balls. It's almost leveling item. You can really get better ring from Blood Aqueducts. There is no excuse why this is not vermillion ring.
- Right ring is really nothing special. You should try to selfcraft better ring on much better base or just buy better one. Look for a good base.
- Belt base just sucks. Get a stygian belt with the same stats and a good jewel for couple of chaos.

You have a helmet with TR enchant but your AoE is 27. You should look for a AoE stat somwhere on your gear or tree

Your pathing is just wrong all over the place. Check linked pob's for good pathing and fix it. You are taking so many unoptimal nodes.

I'd personally ditch the Thread of hope - you don't need the duration nodes for DPS, you can use the points for life/jewels/cluster jewels when combined with decallocation of points by fixing your tree.

The rings and belt I will fix right now. I figured I just had to get life and max out resists with them but you're right a vermillion would be 100 times better. I'm confused about my pathing though. I pretty much am doing what remi has on his plus have the 2 large and medium clusters. Just missing a few more levels. Should I get a +1 to TR arrows helmet enchant? I can crush maps it just feels like i'm potion spamming and I guess I just suck with the mechanics of A8 Sirus. Thanks everybody so much for all the guidance so far. I really appreciate it!
"
hidepoe wrote:
Hello everybody!
Remi's, or something expert about it, should i change my regular non6l Carcass Jack to one 6L, for the Blast Rain chest setup? Or going in one Explode chest like your's? Im afraid off the less area of effect and damage, not a problema for boss and something more hard?

Another thing, about the Aw Increased Area Of Effect Support vs Anomalous Efficacy Support, what should i use on my bow? Acctualy one +1+2supp, TR21/20, Empower 4, Swift Aff, Vicious Proj and Void Man, all Awakened versions.

Last, i promisse! :)
About Tailwind, Elusive, onlaught on critical for boots. Just the lab enchant, like 90% critical strike, or 120% - but more hard - ll be enought to trigger that buffs? Need another resource to gain more critical strike?

Thanks sir, rly enjoy your work! Have an amazing day!

Personally, I would go for an explode chest. It just helps a lot with clear in general and most after-death bs (mostly porcupines) dont become a problem anymore. You do lose a bit of raw dmg yes by losing the area dmg from carcass and the aoe loss will affect your single target dmg (not so much your clear) so it will come down to personal choice in the end. Idk about the blast rain setup tho since i personally prefer wither totem setup.

It entirely depends on what you need. Anomalous efficacy for raw damage and woke aoe for additional overlap. In the end, you'd want efficacy since you're gonna get aoe from clusters and rings (assuming those bring you to 30 aoe). In my case, i switch from efficacy to mirage archer when either mapping or bossing since MA is such a huge QOL in maps and efficacy gives me the raw dmg for bossing.

I havent transitioned into elusive tailwind boots yet but I would assume if you're going that route, you'd want the 120% one. A crit implicit quiver can help proc elusive and tailwind, along with the boots lab enchant, precision jewel, and maybe crit on your abyss jewel if you're running a stygian instead of hh. Getting the "overcharged" passive node in the tree can give power charges that gives crit, which helps.
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:

All you need to know are the breakpoints in aoe for overlaps. 25 aoe gives full 5 arrow overlap, 30 aoe gives full 6 arrow overlap, 35 aoe gives full 7 arrow overlap, and so on. The reason why you felt more dmg using dying sun is the aoe that dying sun gives. It probably gave you enough to reach an aoe breakpoint so one more arrow overlaps, or it that's not the case, it gave more chances for an extra overlap.

It's definitely worth to get "Bow attacks fire an additional arrow" on your quiver as well as +1 arrow enchant on helmet. I do not know however if getting a phantasmal tr is worth it, considering its ridiculous price for a very underwhelming benefit. In the end, it only gives you 2 more arrows which is helpful for clear yes, but not for single target as you will never have enough aoe to sustain 11 arrows total. At best your aoe can only sustain 6.

Hello,

I'm still confused how do people get the 30 aoe, I now have 27 with carcass jack and NOT using the inc. aoe gem. According to POB even if I craft increased aoe on all my other gear (1 ring, quiver, gloves, helmet) I don't reach 30 aoe, 28 at most. So if I have the helm enchant for +1 arrows, I must have 30 aoe? Meaning I must use inc. aoe gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info