-

"
pashkudas wrote:
Spoiler
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Hey guys, I just wanna share about a Glorious Vanity I've found, and I think I could say this is one of the best I could find

4% max life and 12% chaos damage on path, Cult of Chaos can be picked up by ToH, small notable next to it is another 4% max life.

I gain 8% max life, +1 max chaos res and 12% chaos damage from this jewel alone

I actually didn't know that the numbers change what do the other passives give, thanks for that. I tried to get the same number on the jewel as yours but there were none for sale, so tried a similar number instead with the result of this:

https://imgur.com/a/ZDdqlq2

I am kinda newb at builds but does this seem pretty good?

Eh I think it is decent if you want to put caustic into the build too, but I prefer more survivability personally
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
How is the mana sustain on this build? Wondering if I should buy Divergent Efficacy
"
DixuMixu wrote:
How is the mana sustain on this build? Wondering if I should buy Divergent Efficacy

Early on, an enduring mana flask solves all your mana problems and you'll never have problems sustaining it coz you're a pathfinder. Later on, non-channeling crafts -9/-10 on your rings and ammy as well as in your watcher's eye brings tr mana cost down to below 5 and with that you can effectively sustain with clarity
Am I just dumb or what? I have yet to kill A8 Sirus with this. I'm doing something wrong.
https://pastebin.com/g8FsvkUM
"
Skery wrote:
Am I just dumb or what? I have yet to kill A8 Sirus with this. I'm doing something wrong.

Your DPS, resists, and other stats all look fine. I think for Sirus, it's really a mechanics test. The one thing that might help is a jewel with the Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you corruption.

I had trouble with Sirus A8 my first two tries (with about the same DPS as you have now). The key things that helped were (1) staying close, rather than far from the clones during the "Feel the thrill... of the void" and "Die" beams, as it makes it easier for you to react and (2) turning on the show enemies health bar setting, which helps you find the real Sirus more easily.

I also watched this video a few times.
"
ComfyExo wrote:
Spoiler
"
vidokas wrote:
Have question about explody vs carcass.

DPS wise, since we sacrifice AoE and Area dmg on carcass will that explody mod cover for it?

I am thinking of getting explody, is it worth spending 30-45ex on it, will i see significant change or barely notice a difference?

One more question, never came this far in this game before, want to try Juiced 100% Deli farming, should i go for HH, or this build is not really good for 100% Juiced Deli ?

Dps wise for single target, carcass is always better because of the aoe and area dmg. In terms of clear and survivability tho, explodey chest is better imo. You'll never die to porcupines ever again. :) You lose about 3mil dmg on pob more or less but you'll definitely feel safer with explode chest. If you're going divine flesh, you'd want explode chest for the +1 max chaos res.

I wouldn't say it's extremely amazing at deli farming like that self-curse shenanigan, but it definitely can do it really well because of the huge aoe and speed of this build. But if im not mistaken, chaos builds dont really utilize a lot of hh buffs that well so idk if you'd want to go hh. Then again, you can still go zoom zoom with hh and the buffs to life and energy shield are helpful in deli farming. Just make sure to make up for any lost res in your belt elsewhere (most likely in your explode chest)

I guess it is a good idea to get explodys for mapping, and for stuff like sirus/maven etc you can always swap to carcass :)
And as for HH yeah i guess i will get it once i have nothing else to do for this build.
"
Skery wrote:
Your damage in pob is really high even though I'm not sure if putting 6 overlap is correct with a radius of 27? You should probably craft 10% aoe on helmet because you don't need that much str.

You have an empty jewel socket, missing 1% fire res (but should not kill you due to divine flesh), you could fix the flasks (adrenaline on instant life flask? cast speed on mana flask?) but these are minor things. You have a culling strike setup too (I hate doing Sirus with no cull).

What's killing you btw? Most vids I've seen from people who have enough dps but die a lot and ask for improvements are because they greed. Sirus is a fairly irritating fight with small windows of opportunity to dps and lots of dodging needed. If you don't have a passive dps build (minions, brands, totems, vortex etc.) you have to take the long way and dodge 80% of the time and dps 20% of the time. Especially on a build that can't facetank Sirus abilities.

Recommended swaps for Sirus are quartz flask and aztiri's step (or more expensive: redeemer's dodge boots, extra expensive: matatl temple mod + redeemer). Spell dodge is huge on this fight, every Sirus ability is a spell, and exactly 0 are attacks. Evasion / blind does nothing on him. So you could swap flesh & stone for another useful aura in that fight (idk, vitality? skitterbots? aspect?)

And yea, if you can't afford watcher's eye with dot multi, get one with immune to bleed, helps a lot. You have a free socket anyway.

If you know how to navigate harvest trading to not get scammed (that's another story by itself) you should do a "remove attack" on your quiver to get rid of elemental damage and slam "augment chaos" to get +1-2% max chaos res, will help with divine flesh since you're over max chaos res from gear.

Idk if you plan to recraft that belt or get a better one with for example harvest lab enchant, otherwise you can check whether it's worth to hunter orb slam it and hope for either %life or chaos damage (also check ilvl of belt before you do so).
Last edited by Viktranka on Feb 28, 2021, 11:41:04 AM
"
parabolicity wrote:
"
Nickels7 wrote:
How would the 5L toxic rain would look like as a budget variant ? Im on my first playthrough. Just bought 5L carcass and devotos as my first items.
Second Question. Whats the way to go for defence Links without lots of currency? Thought about CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased duration ?

Thanks.

A 5L for Toxic Rain will depend if you're using a wither totem or blast rain to apply wither.

If you are using a wither totem:
Toxic Rain - Mirage Archer - Swift Affliction - Vicious Projectiles - Efficacy

If you are using the blastrain setup for wither:
Toxic Rain - Swift Affliction - Vicious Projectiles - Efficacy - Void Manipulation OR Increased Duration (red) OR Empower lvl 3 (red)

Also CWDT (lvl 1) + Immortal Call (lvl 3) + Increased Duration (max lvl) is fine. I also linked Vaal Grace (or Vaal Haste) to it for the increased duration. If you do that, don't use the Grace or Haste aura, only use the Vaal skill.

That helped alot. Thank you!

The 5 link was a nice upgrade to my 4 Link. Also the CWDT setup saved my life endless times. The only thing i messed up was the vaal grace. I thought it would be triggered by CWDT too. Had to learn it the hard way with several rips :D In the meantime I managed to get the 6L Carcass and the build works well so far.

I finished the tree without Jewels now and started to change the passive tree in the direction of the "basic jewels" variation with ToH and the "potency of will" nodes. Is it worth to get the Jewel sockets if my jewels arent that high end as written in the guide ? It takes 4 nodes to reach the Sockets. With my budget Jewels that gives me

20 dex
14% max life
20% dmg over time

If i use these 4 nodes without the jewels and skill close to my ranger starting point I can get "balistic mastery" and "aspect of the eagle". That would give me

8% chance avoid beeing stunned
6% movement speed
3% attack speed
15% projectile dmg
20 dex
20% projectile speed
32% inc. dmg with bows
20% dmg over time with bow skills
10 max life
12% inc accuracy

for me that sounds kina better to me but I am also very bad at the game mechanics. Wich one should I choose ?

Thank you :)

Last edited by Nickels7 on Feb 28, 2021, 12:46:59 PM
Just got my first ex drop so that's very exciting. I've got about 2.7 ex to work with now and I'm definitely in need of some upgrades. I feel like my dps is fine for now, it's just my health/mana/resists that could use some work I think. The random one shots are pretty annoying. Any suggestions?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of people on poe ninja using berserk. How do they apply rage? I do not simply understand it. Also they have enough mana reservation for aspect of the spider. Moreover, is it profitable to take Supreme Ego und to run Malevolence only without Flesh and Stone?

Lethal pride, Akoya to apply berserk. Then I believe they picked Supreme Ego for the Chainbreaker keystone

Remi - I see you using Awakened Aoe instead of Efficacy - is this better if we're using phantasmal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info