-

How to craft +chaos damage on rings? I have two good rings with empty prefix and with empty suffix. What should I do? If it's suffix, just aug chaos, then rem/add chaos till I find the result?
"
katonsew wrote:
How to craft +chaos damage on rings? I have two good rings with empty prefix and with empty suffix. What should I do? If it's suffix, just aug chaos, then rem/add chaos till I find the result?

Check poedb to see the prefix/suffix.
I crafted one like that:
- essence craft (sorry can't remember the name) to get Chaos Damage 31-34 (randomize chaos till I get 34)
-fracture 1-3 till I hit the Chaos Damage, repeat if I miss
-essence craft INT to max t1
-remove everything I don't need and Harvest craft, can get a good ring like that with really minimal investment

That's the one I just crafted with really nothing, got lucky and had to remove only 1 thing with harvest, not the bis but it's ok till I buy a good one later
"
Nickels7 wrote:
Is it worth to get the Jewel sockets if my jewels arent that high end as written in the guide ? It takes 4 nodes to reach the Sockets. With my budget Jewels that gives me

20 dex
14% max life
20% dmg over time
Buy better jewels. 10% dmg 7% life is only 2 affix per jewel and you can have 4. At least 3 useful affixes should be possible on a budget.

You can search except life:
- resists
- attack speed / attack & cast speed / attack speed with bows
- chaos damage
- chaos damage over time multiplier
- damage over time
- area damage
- projectile damage

So there's multiple options, don't only search 1 type of stat.

"
katonsew wrote:
How to craft +chaos damage on rings?
Only with essence sadly, can't add it with harvest.
Last edited by Viktranka on Feb 28, 2021, 5:31:45 PM
"
DeLouuuu wrote:
Just got my first ex drop so that's very exciting. I've got about 2.7 ex to work with now and I'm definitely in need of some upgrades. I feel like my dps is fine for now, it's just my health/mana/resists that could use some work I think. The random one shots are pretty annoying. Any suggestions?

Looking at your gear I'd buy a good neck with Hardenerd Scars and some resistance, start to work on clusters too if you can.
Hi, First I really like the build. It's probably the most fun I've had playing the game. I have run into an issue when allocating divine flesh. After doing so I found that I died a lot more often even with 81 Chaos resist. Obviously, this is the opposite of what I expected.

Using glorious vanity replaced a jewel that gave me 7% life. I also had to remove a 5% life passive and a large cluster jewel passive to give me the extra 2 passives needed(1 to move from jewel slot next to perfect agony to next to eternal youth and 1 to allocate divine flesh). lastly, it corrupts one of the other 5% life passives into another passive. With all of this my life dropped about 300 points. Then the ~200 energy shield became useless. This all gave me about 500 effective less life (4220 total) which is why I assume I died more often.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Last edited by Woogy39 on Feb 28, 2021, 5:46:35 PM
"
DKSMOOVE wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of people on poe ninja using berserk. How do they apply rage? I do not simply understand it. Also they have enough mana reservation for aspect of the spider. Moreover, is it profitable to take Supreme Ego und to run Malevolence only without Flesh and Stone?

Lethal pride, Akoya to apply berserk. Then I believe they picked Supreme Ego for the Chainbreaker keystone

Remi - I see you using Awakened Aoe instead of Efficacy - is this better if we're using phantasmal?

I am not using phantasmal, it is just to display my wealth xd

Woke AoE is a must because I lost AoE from carcass
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Woogy39 wrote:
Hi, First I really like the build. It's probably the most fun I've had playing the game. I have run into an issue when allocating divine flesh. After doing so I found that I died a lot more often even with 81 Chaos resist. Obviously, this is the opposite of what I expected.

Using glorious vanity replaced a jewel that gave me 7% life. I also had to remove a 5% life passive and a large cluster jewel passive to give me the extra 2 passives needed(1 to move from jewel slot next to perfect agony to next to eternal youth and 1 to allocate divine flesh). lastly, it corrupts one of the other 5% life passives into another passive. With all of this my life dropped about 300 points. Then the ~200 energy shield became useless. This all gave me about 500 effective less life (4220 total) which is why I assume I died more often.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

You prob dropped too much life on the way, when I swapped to divine flesh I have near 5k life.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Hey guys, I just wanna share about a Glorious Vanity I've found, and I think I could say this is one of the best I could find

4% max life and 12% chaos damage on path, Cult of Chaos can be picked up by ToH, small notable next to it is another 4% max life.

I gain 8% max life, +1 max chaos res and 12% chaos damage from this jewel alone

Interesting. I'll try this out since there's a xibaqua 4819 (i assume this is the jewel value you meant) for sale right now. I lost method of madness +1 max chaos res when i transitioned into my 3rd cluster jewel set so this vanity jewel will solve that issue.

I'm curious about the values of the small passive skills that replace the dex ones tho..
Last edited by ComfyExo on Feb 28, 2021, 11:47:59 PM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

I am not using phantasmal, it is just to display my wealth xd

Woke AoE is a must because I lost AoE from carcass

So I'm stupid using Aw Aoe since I'm still using Carcass? What should I use till I swap to Explody chest, efficacy support?

"
ComfyExo wrote:

Interesting. I'll try this out since there's a xibaqua 4819 (i assume this is the jewel value you meant) for sale right now. I lost method of madness +1 max chaos res when i transitioned into my 3rd cluster jewel set so this vanity jewel will solve that issue.

I'm curious about the values of the small passive skills that replace the dex ones tho..

From bot to top:
+10% fire damage
+10% attack damage
+12% chaos damage
+8% minion damage
+4% max life

The 2 nodes nearby cult of chaos give 4% max life and 11% spell damage

At last that's what I got on my timeless corrupted, no idea if value can change
Last edited by MattiaV on Mar 1, 2021, 4:19:05 AM
Hello,
I wanted to thank you for the amazing guide. It pretty much breezed though all of the content. I play SSF so my items were limited to what I have found / crafted. For example Carcass Jack never dropped for me none of the big gems wanted to go +4, not a single Hunter influenced amulet dropped. So far I didn't find anul cold or attack in harvest so I can't finish my bow. So the build still has quite a few improvements that are actually achievable despite of playing SSF.
So yeah, despite all of that I have done almost all of the content, except for Maven (I just had 1 fight that I have bricked) and Uber Atziri (just because I wanted some more gear). This build is amazing and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!

My current equipment (as I've said Carcass Jack never dropped for me so I had to use Hyrri's Bite to Keep AoE radius at 25 despite crafting quite nice hunter quiver):

My question would be do you know any good source of AoE? At the moment I cant switch my quiver as I'm sitting at 24 AoE radius without it. My plan for this moment is to get it on the warlord quiver and if Sirus drops awakener orb then I canget it on the quiver with Chaos Damage. My other options is to try to replace my Vermillion Ring with Warlord Influenced ring, but it would be really difficult to get it with decent stats and AoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info