-

Been enjoying Harvest...buying my own bases and using harvest crafts to get stuff done.

Purchased bases for cluster jewels, but rolled them solo so far (still working on them), but purchased the classic jewels (plan to hit them with augment Chaos affix) & Thread of Hope.

Non-unique gear are all work in progress crafts.

Last edited by crzytimes on Jul 3, 2020, 12:53:41 PM
That's a real nice amulet you crafted.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
I got the same problems over and over again.
Crafted a lot of staff, but removed the cluster jewels for more life.

Iam getting oneshot against Baran on Awak. 4 and getting nearly oneshot on every map.
"
Jaytery wrote:

Iam getting oneshot against Baran on Awak. 4 and getting nearly oneshot on every map.
No clue why do you use carnage heart? This spec doesn't leech.

You need to have high amount of life on every non-unique slot and keep the hybrid flask rolling all the time to have fortify, are you using it all the time?

Also which auras are you running, you don't have enlighten atm so not sure if you can fit malevolence, skitterbots and flesh&stone, if you skipped flesh&stone that's gonna hurt your chance to evade.

Btw on Baran don't stand under him or you can get shotgunned by the barrage of circles attack thingy and insta die (I saw someone rip a ssfhc bv chieftain like that and these have much more hp than softcore builds).

Also don't diss clusters, last season about 1/4th of my life from tree came from clusters and I wasn't even using fettle.
"
Jaytery wrote:

If you're not gonna use clusters, you should respec your tree so the points are not wasted. Currently your profile shows a lot of wasted skill points. Also, craft yourself a good amulet. And what auras are you using?
"
No clue why do you use carnage heart? This spec doesn't leech.

You need to have high amount of life on every non-unique slot and keep the hybrid flask rolling all the time to have fortify, are you using it all the time?

Also which auras are you running, you don't have enlighten atm so not sure if you can fit malevolence, skitterbots and flesh&stone, if you skipped flesh&stone that's gonna hurt your chance to evade.

Btw on Baran don't stand under him or you can get shotgunned by the barrage of circles attack thingy and insta die (I saw someone rip a ssfhc bv chieftain like that and these have much more hp than softcore builds).

Also don't diss clusters, last season about 1/4th of my life from tree came from clusters and I wasn't even using fettle.

Iam using Malo and Flesh & Stone. My amulet is just for the attribute points atm.
iam using Remis POB from the last update, but there arent any clusters.

Can somebody give me his/her POB or repost Remis you are using?

Thanks!
Here is my PoB - same as Remi's.

https://pastebin.com/nBDcgZnP
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
That's a real nice amulet you crafted.
Last edited by crzytimes on Jul 3, 2020, 9:51:30 PM
So I've been experimenting with running 3 chaos dot clusters with Wicked Pall and Student of Decay and 1 curse effect cluster with Misery Everlasting and Wish for Death.

Misery Everlasting gives skill effect duration(same amount as Wicked Pall)+25% Despair curse effect and Wish for Death gives culling against cursed enemies. Because of the curse on hit ring, enemies are always cursed and culling against bosses such as Sirus, Oshabi etc feels pretty good. Just something I'm currently running and wanted to mention it here so others could try it if they want.
"
Jaytery wrote:

Baran ground projectile shotguns you, making you think it's a one shot but it's actually not. On top of that you aren't fully utilizing the cluster jewels, as in 1 Large cluster with 2 preferred notables on it. If you went separate it, you would end up wasting more skill points for the damage nodes in the passive tree, ultimately losing dps.

I am not sure why Carnage heart when you have A LOT of wasted passive points on your tree (just look at the pathing, like what is that, too much stuff to point out). You will be able to notice it pretty obviously on your tree.

For now, just respect your tree into the current PoB leveling passive tree, which is additional 40 int (should be fixing your attribute problem), drop carnage heart (a normal amulet could roll higher attribute rolls than carnage heart), get that skill effect duration (you're wasting your threat of hope cus you didn't pick the skill effect duration which is the main point of it) and that's about it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info