-

"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
Currently at level 91 and still at t10-11 maps with around ~9ex budget, can anyone check my profile and provide me some pointers on what to upgrade?

Im looking for more survivability as it is not uncommon to get one shot or close to by projectiles from 5 screens away. I am currently looking/crafting a good amulet so that i can annoint hardened scars on it, but +1 amulets on the market is incredibly pricey

For clusters, I have a set of 1 large (getting 2 jewel sockets the next patch) and 1 medium

thanks in advance

Crafting a +2 ammy is very easy this league. For +1 all you need is to grab an i82 hunter amulet(ANY base works), use the vendor recipe(vendor any base + 1 green, blue and red gem) to turn it into an onyx base then proceed to alt/aug spam till you hit +1 dex gems. I strongly recommend getting +1 dex over +1 chaos gems as you can augment +1 chaos gems easily with harvest. Do not waste currency on buying pre-crafted ones. Crafting my +2 costed me 1ex(not counting base).

And as for other gear, you could upgrade your boots and grab the fully unlocked Soul of Lunaris. Your socketed jewels also do not have life on them. Life and 2 damage mods are what you should aim for. Getting like a 3% boost in damage on pob isn't worth dropping a 7% life roll.

are you talking about the chaos augument from harvest seeds ? or there are a better kind of chaos enhance using the seeds ?
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
So I've been experimenting with running 3 chaos dot clusters with Wicked Pall and Student of Decay and 1 curse effect cluster with Misery Everlasting and Wish for Death.

Misery Everlasting gives skill effect duration(same amount as Wicked Pall)+25% Despair curse effect and Wish for Death gives culling against cursed enemies. Because of the curse on hit ring, enemies are always cursed and culling against bosses such as Sirus, Oshabi etc feels pretty good. Just something I'm currently running and wanted to mention it here so others could try it if they want.

That's awesome :) I've had a split arrow / culling strike setup in. I'm so bad at this game!

Just picked up a jewel for 44c.
really nice amu Crzytimes.

@ mazino_urek the idea about the culling stricke is a really nice one.
could be very helpfull on some boss event.

i try hall of grand master, but some guys are really impossible with our skill... ( some with CI i mean (like standing on pod 2 min an take no damage).

i don't try a lot of delve this league, and don't know how is at low lvl (i just go down 172 for reach lvl83 monster ).

must of boss encounter are sweet. ( have to try the last one of the league and uber elder- atziri ) but other one fine.
Last edited by laurent67 on Jul 4, 2020, 8:18:28 AM
"
sporter26 wrote:
are you talking about the chaos augument from harvest seeds ? or there are a better kind of chaos enhance using the seeds ?

Yes the chaos augment.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Hey.

What are the links/sockets i must have in my quill rain before corrupting it ?

I see you are using one setup (vaal Blight-second wind-dash) but this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhszKWhuxYw&t=154s (your friend right ? ) use another combination of links/sockets -> see gems links).

What should i have before even attempting to corrupt my quill rain ( to not waste it).

Also why are you using 2 vaal gems ? Your friend only use vaal grace if i remember. Doesn't theses 2 nerf each others "proc" rate.
Last edited by Solemplow on Jul 4, 2020, 8:45:59 AM
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey.

What are the links/sockets i must have in my quill rain before corrupting it ?

I see you are using one setup (vaal Blight-second wind-dash) but this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhszKWhuxYw&t=154s (your friend right ? ) use another combination of links/sockets -> see gems links).

What should i have before even attempting to corrupt my quill rain ( to not waste it).

Also why are you using 2 vaal gems ? Your friend only use vaal grace if i remember. Doesn't theses 2 nerf each others "proc" rate.

It doesn't really matter what you do with your QR. Most of the setup goes into Helm + Gloves + Boots + Body. What you do with your QR is just misc. stuff such as movement skill of choice, portal etc. Even a 4 socket QR is fine because all you put in is move skill + portal + blood rage/preci(if using watchers).

You can also change sockets and colors in the future using the bench so it doesn't really matter as long as you have enough slots to fit in the skills mentioned above.

As for the vaal gems, they're mostly just QoL. You will not have them in fights like Sirus, Uber Elder etc. They aren't a core component.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 4, 2020, 9:38:51 AM
How did you allocate Hardened Scars in Path of Building Community (from Thread of Hope)? I searched PoB and google without finding any answer other than edit the jewel to have "Allocates Hardened Scars", but when I look at your PoB file I don't see that on the jewel.

Thanks and thanks for a great build too!
"
Cloudancer69 wrote:
How did you allocate Hardened Scars in Path of Building Community (from Thread of Hope)? I searched PoB and google without finding any answer other than edit the jewel to have "Allocates Hardened Scars", but when I look at your PoB file I don't see that on the jewel.

Thanks and thanks for a great build too!

You don't. It's a blight annointment. 1 golden, 1 black and 1 teal oil.

"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
sporter26 wrote:

Yes the chaos augment.

Are any harvest seeds at most levels going to work for this? Sorry for the noob question, the mechanics this league dont make much sense to me.
"
VonDeepah wrote:
Are any harvest seeds at most levels going to work for this? Sorry for the noob question, the mechanics this league dont make much sense to me.

The seed ilvl matters. The maximum ilvl of the item you can use the craft on is the ilvl of the seed +10 if I'm not wrong.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jul 4, 2020, 5:42:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info