-

oh thank you so much
"
Frap4kevin wrote:

I was also looking at ur newest updated POB and it shows u took off the cluster jewels and went up to pick up atrophy and such. is this just your temporary skill tree, till u find the clusters? in which case i should look for them too.

Yes that tree is before clusters, final tree is still in the same PoB, so does the min maxed item gear are also in the PoB
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Anthraxx13 wrote:
Remi just finished the first cluster setup and went for some delving. I got Aul's uprising with no Malevolence reservation for explicit (yh im lucky af) , is it worth to slap it in and add one more aura ?

I would sell it to buy a +1 chaos/dex with DoT multi and life on the jewel (or wait for +2 with life). As time goes by the +1 from Ammy will be more impactful and the prices of aul uprising will drop, so that will be my move.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Remi, level 87 playing on PS4...do you suggest only going for clusters once you have BIS with the 2 large cluster w/ 2 socket jewels? Or is there a time beforehand that you would suggest starting to change your build over.
Probably a very stupid question but why the 'Thread of Hope' jewel in PoB? First I thought it's to enable Hardened Scars but that works without it, just by anointing the amulet.
Last edited by Jasmira on Jul 1, 2020, 4:41:06 AM
"
Jasmira wrote:
Probably a very stupid question but why the 'Thread of Hope' jewel in PoB? First I thought it's to enable Hardened Scars but that works without it, just by anointing the amulet.

To grab the duration nodes and Profane Chemistry
"
VonDeepah wrote:
Remi, level 87 playing on PS4...do you suggest only going for clusters once you have BIS with the 2 large cluster w/ 2 socket jewels? Or is there a time beforehand that you would suggest starting to change your build over.

you can go 1 large and 2 mediums at the start first
There are quite a few additions to the tree in the section after 80 points and the starting points are different in the 114 point tree. After the first 80 points in what order should I allocate points.

Do I go finish the acrobat links or head down and fill out the path to Art of the Gladiator and the other area to the right of that and then do the acrobat links and respec the start ? Or do I respec the starting link as soon as I can then just go with whatever feels right after that to complete the tree ?
How much increased AoE is required for 6 overlaps? Currently I have 100%.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
"
BowWizard wrote:
There are quite a few additions to the tree in the section after 80 points and the starting points are different in the 114 point tree. After the first 80 points in what order should I allocate points.

Do I go finish the acrobat links or head down and fill out the path to Art of the Gladiator and the other area to the right of that and then do the acrobat links and respec the start ? Or do I respec the starting link as soon as I can then just go with whatever feels right after that to complete the tree ?

When you felt like you want immediate changes for more survivability go for acro & phase acro. Respec on the start shouldn't use eany extra points but if you felt like you're already lacking in damage then you can keep the starting points until you think your damage is enough for more survivability swap

If you think both of your survivability is fine, then go art of gladiator, grab the proj then acro phase acro then the life at gladiator.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info