-

"
idkwat wrote:
his die beam just completely one shotted me.
It usually does unless you luck on spell dodge roll.
I know most people focus on endgame capabilities but damn, this absolutely slaps while levelling, just need a quill, tabula and enduring mana and stuff melts.
I dont know. I played bad in that last phase, it made me so angry, because I didn't die until I got to that part, and I thought I had it. The combo of the rotating beam + his die beam is what got me. I would tkae a fuck ton of damage to the rotating beams while dashing through and I would panick and die to the beam.

why toxic rain instead of caustic arrow?
"
idkwat wrote:
I dont know. I played bad in that last phase, it made me so angry, because I didn't die until I got to that part, and I thought I had it. The combo of the rotating beam + his die beam is what got me. I would tkae a fuck ton of damage to the rotating beams while dashing through and I would panick and die to the beam.

I suffered exactly the same! Went over the first phases like 'Wow, is this gonna be doable?', and then got destroyed in the last phase with the beam carrousel, lost all my portals there. Tried to run and Dash when he would die beam me, but to no effect, always end up dying and Dash took me too far away, always ended up inside one of the beams. Worth noting, it was A4.

It was pretty frustrating. Had around 4k life and no chaos res then. Now I'm looking to get more life, chaos res is at around 20% I think. Next time I'll have both cluster jewels too I hope. If I manage to down him, I'll post here, but at 4.3k life I'm VERY squishy (dying a lot at 14+ maps).
"
monteiro wrote:
why toxic rain instead of caustic arrow?

more dmg
Australian Summoner-Main
At 2.5Mil DoT DPS currently in PoB, ToH gives me 200k and 1 Cluster set 750k (With no HP mod jewels). Trying to decide if I should go for a full cluster set into a ToH or get some gear. Trying to search for anything better than "good" influenced gear doesn't seem to have that many results currently but I guess we are only day 8 into the league.
Australian Summoner-Main
"
"
idkwat wrote:

I suffered exactly the same! Went over the first phases like 'Wow, is this gonna be doable?', and then got destroyed in the last phase with the beam carrousel, lost all my portals there. Tried to run and Dash when he would die beam me, but to no effect, always end up dying and Dash took me too far away, always ended up inside one of the beams. Worth noting, it was A4.

It was pretty frustrating. Had around 4k life and no chaos res then. Now I'm looking to get more life, chaos res is at around 20% I think. Next time I'll have both cluster jewels too I hope. If I manage to down him, I'll post here, but at 4.3k life I'm VERY squishy (dying a lot at 14+ maps).

I have 4.1k life and very squishy as well, I'm not sure how to get tankier. Lookin at the final build it seems we dont get much life either. I know I coulda played better but damn, if I get hit by a Sirus invasion mob or a Maven bufed boss it's basically over.

Also, has anyone here done maven yet? Interested to see opinions on how it is for this build.
+1 gems
damage over time multi
attack speed
multimod
+2 support
chaos dot multi

best way for craft that ?
after running 5-link the blast rain with ballista totem set up, it feels quite decent in boss fight, especially you can link it with culling strike which helps a lot.
The biggest drawback though is the clarity of the screen, while you fighting Sirius with all the totems set up, and you can barely seen the degen ground with so many projectiles flying at the same time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info