-

"
dyh135 wrote:
after running 5-link the blast rain with ballista totem set up, it feels quite decent in boss fight, especially you can link it with culling strike which helps a lot.
The biggest drawback though is the clarity of the screen, while you fighting Sirius with all the totems set up, and you can barely seen the degen ground with so many projectiles flying at the same time.

Does it feel better than with Mirage?
"
Syfer3k wrote:
Been playing this since leaguestart, have been enjoying a lot!

Also, I hit an incredible double corrupt jackpot today.

Cheers o/

You inspired me to farm Alva tonight. I poofed a chest and got 6 white sockets. Have 2 more lined up for tomorrow.

"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Syfer3k wrote:

Cheers o/

You inspired me to farm Alva tonight. I poofed a chest and got 6 white sockets. Have 2 more lined up for tomorrow.

Holy fuck, grats man. Honestly, I bet that sells for a lot. I would sell it and finish the rest of my character that way haha.

Edit: nvm just 8ex
Last edited by idkwat on Jan 24, 2021, 12:30:49 AM
So, is this actually endgame viable? The 2 cluster nodes alone are, what? ~15ex together? Good gear and gems like empower together are another ~30ex?

Just want to know what i can expect, before i pump ~50ex into this thing and then i cant even run T13 maps without getting oneshottet from some beyond monsters and struggling to do sirus a5 without using all portals.
Last edited by deimudda69 on Jan 24, 2021, 12:38:12 AM
"
idkwat wrote:
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Syfer3k wrote:

Cheers o/

Holy fuck, grats man. Honestly, I bet that sells for a lot. I would sell it and finish the rest of my character that way haha.

Edit: nvm just 8ex

Yeah it’s not that special. It’s a 25% chance on a corruption altar for each outcome. All white sockets, poof, corrupted rare, or double corruption. The hard part is getting 2 Good corruptions....idkwat is the winner so far.
What do you guys think about the Maloney's and Asenath's chant addition?

Casts ED and Soulrend on attack.

Triggers Caustic Arrow and Frenzy on attack.

It feels relatively nice, but when I look at the damage numbers in PoB or on tooltip for Caustic Arrow / ED / Soulrend they seem a bit lacklustre. I see that a few of the higher-end players on poe.ninja have these items, but are they really better than a quiver with Chaos Dot Multiplier or Devoto's etc?

Is there potentially a better setup of attacks/spells I should be socketing in these?

Also - I've included my PoB below. If there is anyone that can advise what they'd suggest as next upgrade that would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/QkB51BsK
"
KtQ wrote:
What do you guys think about the Maloney's and Asenath's chant addition?

Casts ED and Soulrend on attack.

Triggers Caustic Arrow and Frenzy on attack.

It feels relatively nice, but when I look at the damage numbers in PoB or on tooltip for Caustic Arrow / ED / Soulrend they seem a bit lacklustre. I see that a few of the higher-end players on poe.ninja have these items, but are they really better than a quiver with Chaos Dot Multiplier or Devoto's etc?

Is there potentially a better setup of attacks/spells I should be socketing in these?

Also - I've included my PoB below. If there is anyone that can advise what they'd suggest as next upgrade that would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/QkB51BsK

I'm wondering the same, was thinking of pushing it further with those items or going golem again.

Love chant helmet for clear speed! :)
"
deimudda69 wrote:
So, is this actually endgame viable? The 2 cluster nodes alone are, what? ~15ex together? Good gear and gems like empower together are another ~30ex?

Just want to know what i can expect, before i pump ~50ex into this thing and then i cant even run T13 maps without getting oneshottet from some beyond monsters and struggling to do sirus a5 without using all portals.

Been a breeze for me as a trickster. Farmed a hh within a week, my gear is pretty good, but im sure there are people here that have even better pieces than me.Been farming A9 t16 with sextans and beyond. Crafted all of the clusters myself with harvest and fossils. A single jagged for the bow cluster and a single aberrant for the chaos clusters. Done every boss easily. Failed my first maven cause i went in blind, but killed her 3 times after watching a video explaining the mechanics.

This is the belt ive been using before hh, nothing too crazy either :

Harvest is insane though. Made most of my currency through crafting all sorts of items . 2h axes , +2 amulets , explode chests etc.

Kept this one for my next build :

How do you even farm a HH in a week? What did you even do?
"
idkwat wrote:
How do you even farm a HH in a week? What did you even do?

Play a lot :

https://imgur.com/a/ksCnv5E

And harvest craft meta items for profit.
Last edited by skoupidi on Jan 24, 2021, 2:43:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info