-

"
Viktranka wrote:
You get what you get, but I would probably use a jade flask over stibnite since you have blind from flesh&stone already. Or maybe a quartz for phasing even though you have phase run. I don't know do you generate frenzy charges, I would probably spec quick step over extra frenzy charge.

Good idea for the flask. ty
Trickster generate frenzy for me. I'll look into quick step.
"
Pandaroux wrote:
Trickster generate frenzy for me. I'll look into quick step.
Oh yea, forgot scion gets some stuff except the extra 5 points. Quickstep is just generic attack speed / movement speed but should be ok point investment for delving.
On the end-game tree in the pob I see you get 80% to all elemental resistances and 90% to chaos resistance, do you achieve this with a very specific glorious vanity roll and only from the 4 small passives that are within its reach?
Thanks for the build

I am fan of CA since torment league..decided to go back to ranger after years.

So this TR playstyle..I hit the maps today, I was leveling with Asmonden's recent video on ranger, hence my current tree.

I grabbed quill rain, slapped 5L on it and went full TR..

Not sure what is wrong but It feels clanky to go against pack, start shooting at it rain of toxins and hope they dont kill me before poison stacks enough that they die first.

I find the build quite squishy and dmg is also lackluster. was hoping for zooming experience but its not happening.

Do you have any suggestions for my character to make it more smooth clearing maps? What would you upgrade first when I have like 70c. (I run CJ, my equipped cherubim armour was test - cant say its better with dmg increase, pods overlap with CJ feels better I think.)
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for the build!

Very interesting and in-depth guide
First time going through the "new" atlas and it´s so much fun

I´m in SSF and got very lucky and found a 6-linked thicket bow and then a Scorpion´s Call quiver!

Any reason why you don´t mention this quiver? It just seems to fit so well, maybe I´m overvaluing though
For 3.13 launch could we get any changes in a changelog? Just so we don't have to re-go over everything to see what gets changed. Think this is basically my every league starter now XD
Australian Summoner-Main
Thank you for this great build. Very fun to level with. very rewarding upgrade proccess that makes you feel much stronger with investment.
Thought I'd try rolling some gear for the build in ran in Flashback.
Heart stopped for a second when I hit this.... Why strength? At least I could have sold an int one for a ton!

The new deadeye looks like it could be viable for this now? Extra projectiles, chance for chaining off terrarin if that works with TR. Plus huge damage on far away enemies with only a small dmg lower for close enemies (aka better boss damage for some weaker clear)
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Jan 7, 2021, 2:25:07 PM
"
Cyan101 wrote:
chance for chaining off terrarin if that works with TR.
Nop, chain, fork, pierce or split never worked with TR, or any skill that fires projectiles up and down and not in a cone (rain of arrows, blast rain). GGG response:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2221877/page/1#p15828721

Deadeye is actually WORSE now (for TR) because Endless Munitions lost the +50% aoe buff. Far shot says it only buffs projectile attack hits which means it will do nothing for pods (pods are not a hit).

Deadeye now is more focused on classic barrage + clear skill builds rather than off-meta builds (like for example spectral shield throw, magma orb or cobra lash deadeye builds that solely hanged on "projectiles deal more damage per remaining chain").

On the other hand, focal point and wind ward give deadeyes some defensive options, which tbh I was wondering for years why were they one of the very few ascendancies with 0 defensive options!
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 7, 2021, 4:01:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info