[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Picked up my helmet enchant today.

Next on the to do list is Empower 4.
"
"
propicio wrote:
"
It has been my first good day in the league. Build has progressed nicely for me.

*I have my Hands of the High Templar + Enlighten 3 in place

*I picked up the Cowards Belt

*As part of rebalancing my resists, I lucked out and had fire as my highest and then cold and lighting were exactly the same below fire, which allows for both of them to benefit from The Wise Oak

* I have a lower effective life pool now (currently 7700), but much better chaos resist which I hope is a good trade off

Next 3 purchases are all expensive:

Empower 4
The helmet enchant (+2 to max incinerate stages)
Soul of the Steel anoint (The golden oils are super expensive right now).

I am crushing T16 (semi juiced) red maps so I hope I can keep generating currency quickly.

Can you share your equipaments pls ?

thx friend =)
I just had a super easy level from 93 to 94.

While leveling I used two of the new alternate quality gems, for reckoning and second wind.

I tried using numerous pieces of content in the game (legion, incursions, betrayals, delving, metamorph, delirium etc) to test them out.

1) Reckoning gives 40% chance to debilitate monsters on hit(20% less speed, 10% less damage). I can't say I really noticed a difference, but these are cheap to buy and adding another layer of defense can never hurt. Given the cost, this seems like an easy addition for everyone to make.

2) Second Wind gives an Supported Non-Instant Skills have +1 Cooldown Use. This has been nothing short of fabulous! I had SIGNIFICANTLY higher uptime with Infernal Call than with the regular Second Wind. You still can't 100% spam IC but it always seems to be available when I want it. It also makes the already good flame dash even better. Even though this is expensive, I highly recommend adding this when you can afford it if you enjoy using Infernal Call to clear.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 1, 2020, 7:40:25 PM
How would you go on crafting the rings with curse reduction? I'm thinking of fossilcrafting the crusader bases with Bound fossil (for curse), Pristine (for life) and Aberrant (for chaos res). Maybe Sanctified for higher tier rolls, or should I use Prismatic for ele resists? Or is there a better way to craft them?
"
alpo789 wrote:
How would you go on crafting the rings with curse reduction? I'm thinking of fossilcrafting the crusader bases with Bound fossil (for curse), Pristine (for life) and Aberrant (for chaos res). Maybe Sanctified for higher tier rolls, or should I use Prismatic for ele resists? Or is there a better way to craft them?

I am not crafting knowledgeable so I can't answer your question but I can give you a different perspective to think about.

This is my second league with this build. Last league I got to level 95 before moving on to another build. This league I made it my starter and I am deep into level 94 and am going to shoot for level 96 or even 97.

Last league a poster recommended to me to ignore the curse reduction entirely. I was skeptical, so I figured I would try running t14-T16 maps with no reduction and then add it later if needed.

I have not found that I needed curse reduction in either last league or this league (and this is across all types of end game content).

I can run multi cursed map mods with absolutely no issues. Outside of Temp Chains slowing us down, I don't even notice the other curses at all.

If you hate being slowed by Temp Chains, that is something you can always reroll if needed on maps.

I would recommend testing your maps with out curse reduction. You might find those extra mods you can add to your rings in place of curse reduction can help your build in many ways.
I'm 96 going on 97 in a little bit and I haven't been using any curse reduction. It's been fine. I've also opted for a bit more damage rather than getting fortify from a megalomaniac and it's been pretty smooth overall. But I've been trying to find a +armor and vulnerability immune watcher's eye for over a week with no results. Any other recommendations for a determination mod? Maybe reduced damage from crits?

I think the next upgrade I'm going for is awakened hextouch and I'm going to keep trying to get a +1 socketed gems corrupt for the skin then I think I'll be in good shape.
Last edited by injected on Oct 3, 2020, 11:26:42 PM
"
injected wrote:
But I've been trying to find a +armor and vulnerability immune watcher's eye for over a week with no results. Any other recommendations for a determination mod? Maybe reduced damage from crits?

I can't find these either. Last league they were so plentiful. Either they are dropping way less for some reason or since it is still early in league, people are using them in builds awaiting to sell when they move on.

I think anything to do with determination may be a premium this league. I also saw that the alternate quality Determination that fits our build is very expensive. Cheapest is 8ex right now.

I am probably going to have to play until the end of the league to afford everything for this build I still need to buy and won't probably come close to finishing it.

2-3 Awakened Level 5 Gems
A corrupted Skin of the Loyal
Unnatural Instinct
Alternate Quality Determination
Double Determination Watchers Eye (+armor)

I really hope the buff to heist is as good as it looks. I am super prepped for it. I have a bazillion contracts saved, every blue print (minus one) since the league started saved and over 60k markers. All my rogues are decently equipped and leveled.

Interesting. I didn't think about the alternate quality Determination. Right now I only have about 3k evasion. Would we want to start stacking it more with that gem? I am not sure how to fit more evasion into the build.
"
injected wrote:
Interesting. I didn't think about the alternate quality Determination. Right now I only have about 3k evasion. Would we want to start stacking it more with that gem? I am not sure how to fit more evasion into the build.

No need to stack evasion imo.

The 3k evasion we have gives us another 300 flat armor with this alternate quality, which is excellent considering the current quality on Determination does nothing for us.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 4, 2020, 3:32:51 AM
"
"
alpo789 wrote:

I am not crafting knowledgeable so I can't answer your question but I can give you a different perspective to think about.

This is my second league with this build. Last league I got to level 95 before moving on to another build. This league I made it my starter and I am deep into level 94 and am going to shoot for level 96 or even 97.

Last league a poster recommended to me to ignore the curse reduction entirely. I was skeptical, so I figured I would try running t14-T16 maps with no reduction and then add it later if needed.

I have not found that I needed curse reduction in either last league or this league (and this is across all types of end game content).

I can run multi cursed map mods with absolutely no issues. Outside of Temp Chains slowing us down, I don't even notice the other curses at all.

If you hate being slowed by Temp Chains, that is something you can always reroll if needed on maps.

I would recommend testing your maps with out curse reduction. You might find those extra mods you can add to your rings in place of curse reduction can help your build in many ways.

Agree.
Go for +1 Frenzy charge on ring/amulet, tons of damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info