[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

After a very lucrative session heisting with the new patch, I treated myself to these:

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 6, 2020, 1:34:49 AM
Helmet whit enchant cost 4ex wtf
"
angrytorres wrote:
Helmet whit enchant cost 4ex wtf

Farm heist.

You can get 4 exalts for about 250 chaos right now. Chaos drop like candy in heist with the new patch.

I made about 8ex in 3 hours tonight and I suck at making money in this game.
Hey guys!How to get easy way large claster jewel with 3 notable we need?I am found only one with 8 passives,but price is very nice,just 5 ex!Is there maybe easy way to obtain this jewel?Thanks for answer!
"
bro82 wrote:
Hey guys!How to get easy way large claster jewel with 3 notable we need?I am found only one with 8 passives,but price is very nice,just 5 ex!Is there maybe easy way to obtain this jewel?Thanks for answer!

note that you don't need to search on 8 passives only.

Expand your search to 9 passives.

8 passives and 9 passives are identical on the large cluster because you can always ignore one on the 9 and you won't waste a point.

Also, if you can not find the exact cluster jewel that you can afford, search on two of the passives we need and then pick one with a 3rd passive that still helps the build.

You will find some of these combos significantly cheaper and only a tiny bit worse for our build.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 6, 2020, 3:55:41 PM
"
"
bro82 wrote:

note that you don't need to search on 8 passives only.

Expand your search to 9 passives.

8 passives and 9 passives are identical on the large cluster because you can always ignore one on the 9 and you won't waste a point.

Also, you can not find the exact cluster jewel that you can afford, search on two of the passives we need and then pick one with a 3rd passive that still helps the build.

You will find some of these combos significantly cheaper and only a tiny bit worse for our build.

Thanks for your time answering my question!This is help me alot!I am still in process of leveling and i like build so far!
Picked this up for 120c today with two useful implicits. I made a 90c profit by selling my old 6 white socketed Skin of the Loyal for 3ex.

This gets my effective life to a solid 8300 now.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 7, 2020, 1:18:10 AM
Decided to skip on the whole Pain attunement thing, because frankly that's an insane amount of investment IMO: the whole belt slot, passives, mods on rings, AND you need an even more ultra specific watchers eye?

My guy feels much more Tanky (around 9k life+ES) and frankly damage is OK (especially with +2 amulet), now I just need better gloves and then upgrade rings. (Ign Ciabattaphobe) Great build anyways, thanks to the creator.
What do you say about this gloves,is it worth it for our build?I ask because of "damage while leeching"mod and Essence Rush passive on Cluster Jewel?
Last edited by bro82 on Oct 7, 2020, 8:25:54 AM
Is there better option using fire damage large cluster jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info