[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
tweedacus wrote:
so i cant go crit without leaderships price first? is that correct?

You can, but it will only be a small dps boost since most of the damage comes from scorched and brittle which we only get from the amulet.
"
I just ran the chaos recipe.

Wow 120+ chaos from the recipe, you are a mad man XD

I'm saving up for an aegis as well. My totem build uses armor/determination/aegis to be extra beefy (as I run away while totems taunt, I'm a cowardly templar)

This league I tried the heist methods (run some once I hit act 6, keep buying Lock|Demo|Perc contracts starting from level 53 then run them before Kitava). It worked OK, not great, as I ran out of tokens since I didn't finish a lot of them. Next league I think I'll run them as I level, get experience and loot along the way. Heist does help with the chaos recipes though, but only level 61+ contracts.

Funny thing is this league I sold a quest reward wand for like 30 or 40C, it had +1 physical gems with crit and stuff :D

Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Feb 8, 2022, 10:38:42 AM
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
"
I just ran the chaos recipe.

Wow 120+ chaos from the recipe, you are a mad man XD

I have earned well over 300 chaos from the recipe this league. The chaos recipe enhancement tool allows you to pretty much print chaos.
So what has been every one's best drop so far?

For currency, nothing better than a divine. For gear, I have dropped a Cold Iron Point and a Taste of Hate. Nothing great yet but lots of grinding to go.
Probably that quest reward wand I mentioned earlier, but I'm just hitting maps last night.

"

For currency, nothing better than a divine. For gear, I have dropped a Cold Iron Point and a Taste of Hate. Nothing great yet but lots of grinding to go.

mine is just the cortex map, but that only goes for 1.2 ex this league :( specced the atlas passive into pure bossing :D hoping for some big ticket drops to help me afford leaderships price
ok, my trash starter has supplied me with the following core items which I think is enough to make the switch and do a level for Incin

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 8, 2022, 1:05:01 PM
"

Best for me was buying Poorjoy map from Kirac for 6c and selling for 30c. While mapping I've had really crap rng so far.
"
ok, my trash starter has supplied me with the following core items which I think is enough to make the switch and do a level for Incin

I'd say that's a very good start! I made it to yellow maps with just Cerberus, but definitely would have been much smoother and easier to get here as a 2nd character with everything already purchased like you're doing it.
If anyone needs a 4B 2R Skin of the Lords with glancing blows or vaal pact pm me your offer Archnemesis SC :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info